diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My jewelry finds have been pretty meager lately. Only scoring an occasional piece of gold or silver here and there. The pic shows gold filled items on the right, silver items are in the middle, gold is top middle and the left side shows a few misc. pieces and costume, a few signed ones included. I have maybe $50 invested in all of it, picked up for a couple dollars or less at various sales. The gold weighs 25.6 grams. Comments and questions welcomed.

Everything-

DSC01991.JPG

Golf filled-

DSC01999.JPG

Sterling-

DSC01997.JPG DSC02001.JPG DSC02002.JPG

Misc. & Costume-

DSC01992.JPG DSC01995.JPG

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds. Is the one rhinestone is that a Coro the one that splits in half and becomes if I recall earrings? and it is also a brooch too. Also I must say the painted one with the cat is pretty unique and that's something I've never seen anything like. Is that one signed by anybody? It looks pretty custom but then again some jewelry like that could be pretty valuable too. For as ugly as it is I like it because it doesn't look like there's another one like it out there!

I guess it's that time of year when nobody has much good at the yard sales. A couple random hits here and there but it's just too hot they don't care to pull out anything else.

Season is wonderful and winter. This time a year everybody seems grumpy having a yard sale. of course I don't blame them I won't have one in 95° weather! Nice finds and I hope your luck continues or gets better. Winter will be here in 5 months! (Or after Christmas)

Grundestoun

Dec 16, 2010
Idaho
Detector(s) used
coinmaster 4000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is the one rhinestone is that a Coro the one that splits in half and becomes if I recall earrings? and it is also a brooch too.

If it is one of those brooches, it would be a brooch that converts into two dress clips not earrings.

I also think the Painted cat ring is very cool Diggummup. I finally found some yard sale gold for the first time this year on saturday:hello2:. Most of the jewelry has been modern junk.

OP
OP
diggummup

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds. Is the one rhinestone is that a Coro the one that splits in half and becomes if I recall earrings? and it is also a brooch too. Also I must say the painted one with the cat is pretty unique and that's something I've never seen anything like. Is that one signed by anybody? It looks pretty custom but then again some jewelry like that could be pretty valuable too. For as ugly as it is I like it because it doesn't look like there's another one like it out there!

I guess it's that time of year when nobody has much good at the yard sales. A couple random hits here and there but it's just too hot they don't care to pull out anything else.

Season is wonderful and winter. This time a year everybody seems grumpy having a yard sale. of course I don't blame them I won't have one in 95° weather! Nice finds and I hope your luck continues or gets better. Winter will be here in 5 months! (Or after Christmas)
Yes it's that time of year, hotter than a June bride sittin bareback on a depot stove. The rhinestone brooch is Italian sterling vermeil signed GA and yes it does convert to a pair of what I thought was clip on earrings but now that Grundestoun mentioned it being dress clips, I believe he is correct now that I took a second look, they don't look like regular clip on earrings. I'll take a photo tomorrow. The enamel painted cat ring is signed, however it is has Polish sterling marks so not too much collector value as far as that part goes but it is quite unique and there are many many cat lovers out there. I haven't found another one yet.

Is the one rhinestone is that a Coro the one that splits in half and becomes if I recall earrings? and it is also a brooch too.

If it is one of those brooches, it would be a brooch that converts into two dress clips not earrings.

I also think the Painted cat ring is very cool Diggummup. I finally found some yard sale gold for the first time this year on saturday:hello2:. Most of the jewelry has been modern junk.
Congrats on the yardsale gold and thanks for the mention of the brooch being dress clips versus earrings.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread