cheech

May 6, 2012
FL
Detector(s) used
white's BeachHunter 300/DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Today's fine

Today I went to an estate sale and I picked up this mini spy minox B camera with built in exposure meter and a revolver handgun part.The revolver part has HW 7S on it. The camera has a roll of film in it I was wondering if I should get it developed To see if there's anything good like famous people old buildings that don't exist no more etc. or just listed it as undeveloped film. ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1435177443.523624.jpg ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1435177455.227578.jpg

billjustbill

Bronze Member
Feb 23, 2008
Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab SN/XS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Today I went to an estate sale and I picked up this mini spy minox B camera with built in exposure meter and a revolver handgun part.The revolver part has HW 7S on it. The camera has a roll of film in it I was wondering if I should get it developed To see if there's anything good like famous people old buildings that don't exist no more etc. or just listed it as undeveloped film. View attachment 1179013 View attachment 1179014

I'm really interested in hearing where you take the film. It's got to be a special size to begin with, and these days, it's hard to find who will process 35mm film. Please let us know! ;>)

Bill

CladSpends2

Jan 11, 2010
Wilton, Maine
Detector(s) used
White's M6
I believe this is your cylinder and crane, Arminius 8 shot. A lot of these came with a 22 magnum and 22 lr cylinders.

https://www.liveauctioneers.com/item/22679571_arminius-hw-7-revolver-cylinder-and-crane-assembly

I am not an expert in this brand, but off the top of my head I don't believe it is a high end revolver. If it was a Colt or a Smith, I could tell you a lot more about what you had.

T.

P.S. Found this also: Your 7S has rear target sights, that would increase the value of the whole revolver slightly.

Arminius HW-7 Notes: This revolver began under the Arminius name, but the weapon was sold to the Florida firm of Firearms Import & Export (FIE) in 1970. It is basically a heavy .22 caliber revolver with a large cylinder capacity. Another version, the HW-7S, has adjustable rear sights, but is otherwise identical for game purposes.

Weapon

Ammunition

Weight

Magazines

Price

HW-7

.22 Long Rifle

0.87 kg

8 Cylinder

$106

Weapon

ROF

Damage

Pen

Bulk

SS

Burst

Range

HW-7

DAR

Nil

Nil

Last edited:
OP
OP
C

cheech

May 6, 2012
FL
Detector(s) used
white's BeachHunter 300/DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you so much guess I'll take it to the next local gun show in trying to get rid of it for something I was hoping to find the rest of the gun but no luck

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread