Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You know when a hunt starts out slow, but you stick with it because of the "potential"....
Finally the wheats start to flow, and you are "on the coin".... as I call it....
the silvers were my reward for the day...this site was 30 miles north of me, so I won't be going back anytime soon.

IMG_0962.JPG

Thanks for looking!:hello:

Upvote 20
Nice finds!! Lately my hunts have started slow but keeping with it usually rewards it's sell by the end of the trip. Even if it's clad I'm still happy.

You found 2 silvers 30 miles away, and you won't go back?

Hell I drive 2 1/2 hours sometimes to find a good place to hunt. LOL.....

Nice silvers though.

You found 2 silvers 30 miles away, and you won't go back?

Hell I drive 2 1/2 hours sometimes to find a good place to hunt. LOL.....

Nice silvers though.

Not anytime soon....I've barely scratched the surface of my town.:laughing7:
As a weekend warrior, I can only do so much. Every once in a while a new member from Charlotte County gets on Tnet, looking for a buddy to hunt with, and show them the ropes, then they disappear.... if they stick with it, and want to find silver, all they gotta do is ask me, I'll show them where the silver is.

Congrats on the coins Dave. Looks like it was worth the 30 mile drive.

We all have our label for it, I call it getting in the zone. When concentration, hearing, location all come together.
There are times when I truly think I could hear a silver needle in an iron field! ;)

WTG!

Not anytime soon....I've barely scratched the surface of my town.:laughing7:
As a weekend warrior, I can only do so much. Every once in a while a new member from Charlotte County gets on Tnet, looking for a buddy to hunt with, and show them the ropes, then they disappear.... if they stick with it, and want to find silver, all they gotta do is ask me, I'll show them where the silver is.

Ya I don't mind travelling to help out new people, in fact I don't mind driving to just see new areas.

I lived in the big city so I had a zillion places to hunt, now I live about 2 1/2 hours outside of it, and there is slim pickings.

Having said that, I hit two great silvers yesterday so you never know?

I have ran across a few folks as well wanting to treasure hunt but, none as GUNG HO as myself. I'd drive a 100 miles for a hunt under the right conditions. Nice to see you scored some keepers before you got out of Dodge.

Congratualtions on the silver and wheat cents! :occasion14:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back