Bronze Member
Jul 2, 2012
Charlotte, North Carolina
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, MXT Pro Back-up
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got out and hunted a few local schools with a buddy today. The bullet, toy gun & wheatie came from a school built in 1935. Got a lot of junk jewelry, and 1 sliver of silver (I think, gotta test it). Also got a lot of clad & junk, comes with the territory. Any help on an ID for the bullet and small metal toy gun would be appreciated. The closest I could find to the bullet is a French Lebel Machine Gun Bullet from WW I but not sure... Kind of an odd find for a school but that's the fun of the hobby! HH!:skullflag: all.jpg bullet1.jpg bullet2.jpg derringer.jpg clad.jpg

Upvote 0

TNGUNS

Bronze Member
Jun 23, 2012
Evensville, Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Whites 5900, Fisher 1266x, Tesoro Eldorado, Tesoro Silver Sabre, Whites Eagle Spectrum, Teknetics G2, Teknetics T2, Vibra-Probe 580
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bullet looks huge in pics and a little hard to judge size....need pics with measurements to be sure. Looks almost as big as 50 cal. Can get a set of calipers dirt cheap anymore. Digital less than $20 bucks. Really helps to get ID's. Congrats on your finds.:icon_thumleft:

OP
OP
mangum

mangum

Bronze Member
Jul 2, 2012
Charlotte, North Carolina
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, MXT Pro Back-up
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bullet looks huge in pics and a little hard to judge size....need pics with measurements to be sure. Looks almost as big as 50 cal. Can get a set of calipers dirt cheap anymore. Digital less than $20 bucks. Really helps to get ID's. Congrats on your finds.:icon_thumleft:

Thanks for the input TNGUNS. Here's an image w/ measurements. Any additional help appreciated! bullet_length.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread