KangaWoo

Jun 6, 2016
Aus
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi guy's,
Here are a few things I have received recently.

I have taken a shine to some of the Navajo, south-western jewellery.

I started to re-sell some items, but these are a few I think I will keep and pass them onto my daughters.

I got 3 (sets) of sterling watch tips, and have put together a little box complete with an engraving for my girls (I really hope they like them) I wanted to get them something a little unique and you don't see much of this down here in Aus.

The ring in the photo I am keeping for myself, not Navajo but I really like the look and the uniqueness. It's made by Patty Graves.

I would love to know what you think, and any info would be great.

P8044804.JPG P8044805.JPG P8044812.JPG P8044813.JPG s-l1600.jpg

The bear claw pendant is still in transit.

kcm

Gold Member
Feb 29, 2016
NW Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
Other
Had to re-read the title. Now I get it - acquisitions. I first read it as accusations, thinking you were upset with eBay, or with buyers/sellers trying to pull fast ones.

Looks good. I'm not into jewelry, but like a lot of the Native American designs.

OP
OP
KangaWoo

KangaWoo

Jun 6, 2016
Aus
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Had to re-read the title. Now I get it - acquisitions. I first read it as accusations, thinking you were upset with eBay, or with buyers/sellers trying to pull fast ones.

Looks good. I'm not into jewelry, but like a lot of the Native American designs.

Oops, I missed that typo.

thanks

kcm

Gold Member
Feb 29, 2016
NW Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
Other
*hehe* I spend nearly as much time re-typing things as I do typing them in the first place. ...At least I'm past the 1-finger stage! :tongue3:

Beans

Bronze Member
May 31, 2008
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great looking items. Nice that you are saving some for your family.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread