Silver Member
Apr 15, 2013
Southwest Mississippi
Detector(s) used
Garrett, and Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A Few Odd Piece's From Saturdays Walk

First piece is a spoke shave made from real nice chert a few from yesterday 002.JPG a few from yesterday 001.JPG I think this a piece of a fresh water clam shell since the Ms. river is real close probably a food source a few from yesterday 007.JPG a few from yesterday 008.JPG This next little thing I'm not sure of it looks like it is made of clay, but it is hard has a rock, like it's be tempered:dontknow: a few from yesterday 004.JPG There wasn't anymore item's like it in the creek, that's what caught my eye. Last A graver and a ugly hammer stone a few from yesterday 005.JPG a few from yesterday 006.JPG

Upvote 0

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
little rock could be a game stone. If the shape was correct they would of used it.

curious kat

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2013
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
....eyes.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes...interesting monsterrack, that chert piece is pretty!

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Really like the secondary edge work on your first piece. Very nice MonsterRack.

OP
OP
monsterrack

monsterrack

Silver Member
Apr 15, 2013
Southwest Mississippi
Detector(s) used
Garrett, and Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
little rock could be a game stone. If the shape was correct they would of used it.

It has the shape of a jelly bean almost, I guess it could be some type of gaming stone just never seen one that shape before:dontknow:and it could be just something that mother nature made, she can play tricks sometimes.

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It has the shape of a jelly bean almost, I guess it could be some type of gaming stone just never seen one that shape before:dontknow:and it could be just something that mother nature made, she can play tricks sometimes.

Let me look to see if I can find the pics. Game stones came in all shapes but mostly round or oval. Wish I knew what the game was they played.

Attachments

• 100_3848.JPG
    100_3848.JPG
    335 KB · Views: 58

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread