A few silvers

elusion

Oct 11, 2005
SE, MI
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-trac, Explorer II, Tesoro Tiger Shark
I haven't been out metal detecting much at all this year with just having my first child (a baby boy born in February). But I did manage to squeeze in about 2 hours yesterday at a local park and manged to find a first... A war nickel! It's a 1945 P and it has some pitting I'm guessing due to fertilizer. I also pulled a 46 rosie in decent shape. Other than that I found alot of pulltabs and about 18 memorial pennies.

This was all found with my Tesoro Tejon that I just got back from the shop. I bought the unit used and wanted to get it checked out by Tesoro and they were kind enough to check it out for free and even replaced the handlegrip and arm pads!! I'll only buy Tesoro now, their service is second to none. I havent logged many hours with the Tejon yet but I can say this .... It goes DEEP, holy smokes. I used to use a Bandido II and I knew how to tell the deep signals by the repeatable "clicks". This one doesn't seem to do that.. I just sings on deep targets, its unreal.

Attachments

• Sept 16th.jpg
    Sept 16th.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 299
Upvote 0

SC_hunter

Bronze Member
Jan 16, 2007
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i,Whites XLT,Ace 250 and BH Tracker IV and Others.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats on the new addition .... not the Tejon..lol Welcome to TNet and keep finding that silver.

Tensas

Sep 23, 2007
Waterproof, LA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro, Tejon
Congrats on the new baby. I have had a Tejon for a couple of years now and wouldn't have any other And I have tried a few big names. The only fault I have found is the same as yours it goes to deep even when I back way off on the sensitivity. Good luck hunting.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread