Jan 28, 2005
Choctaw Beach Florida
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 and ORX, tesoro Cibola with garret,whites and minelab pinpointers
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hunted After work and found one minnie ball, ?a bent thimble and the lead from a 50 cal round. I also found some dog leavings on my shoe .LOL ? It is always nice to get out between the freezes. I have a local taking me to some bunkers in the morning so I hope I have some good pics tomarrow. :)

Upvote 0

Michigan Badger

Gold Member
Oct 12, 2005
Northern, Michigan
Detector(s) used
willow stick
Primary Interest:
Other
Well, it's good to know they have the dog problem over there too.

I'm glad to see you're keeping the coil to the soil over there in German country. Make sure you save most of the great finds. Later, when you're older, you won't be telling everyone how you wish you had saved some of that stuff.

I know you. You're a good-hearted person and you'd give away everything you find. Hey, save it. Some day your kids will really cherish those finds.

I'm hoping you hit it real big over there.

Zeb

Bavaria Mike

Gold Member
Feb 7, 2005
Bavaria Germany
Detector(s) used
Minelab XT70, Fisher 1280, Garrett Ace 250 and MH5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds Bman! I hope you take your camera and show us some pictures of the bunker area. I'm headed out for a few hours, hope it didn't freeze last night. Good luck and HH, Mike

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My dog doesn't leave droppings. She's so smart she has me trained to pick it up for her. ;D Monty

R

rvbvetter

ahh Crap !! Well, it's a good thing it wasn't warm out and you were barefoot'n
They say a find is a find. But I don't know about that one. Glad to hear your getting to hunt. You and the family take care over there and have a very Merry Christmas HH

hollowpointred

Gold Member
Mar 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE/Garrett GTI 2500/ Ace 250
Monty said:
My dog doesn't leave droppings.? She's so smart she has me trained to pick it up for her. ;D? Monty

if only everyone were like you. it seems like most of the jackasses that bitch about detecting in the park are the same ones who leave thier dogs crap laying around for someone else to "find" it! >:(

rjnail

Nov 25, 2005
Detector(s) used
Excalibur,
in the fall time, i was hunting a park out side of ny city, i remember digging up frogs , that where underground for the winter, they just happen to be resting on top of coins, evryone one of them "P"ed,, on me when i reach in to find the coin, lol...

OP
OP
birdman

birdman

Gold Member
Jan 28, 2005
Choctaw Beach Florida
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 and ORX, tesoro Cibola with garret,whites and minelab pinpointers
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just about every other German household has a dog so you really have to watch for land mines here.LOL

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread