A FIRST FOR ME!!! WOO HOO! SEATED QUARTER!

Sniffy

Bronze Member
Mar 27, 2009
Connecticut
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Prizm III Teknetics T2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So I haven't posted or even so much as looked at Tnet for a month or so now...due to the freakish October snowfall that destroyed the trees here in Connecticut. I operate a log truck so my job has been full bore lately...not a lick of time to detect. However, Thanksgiving has gifted me with a 4 day weekend....I had a nice little 4 hour window today so I decided to fire up the old prizm and hit the ground sniffin. I went to an old foundation that really hasn't produced anything to write about but I decided that I better give her another shot....the ground has been very moist lately so alot of the deeper targets give off "surface" signals. Right off the bat I get a couple suspender buckles side by side....pretty cool. Iron in these conditions produce awesome signals so when I got a solid quarter/ half dollar signal I wasn't really phased. I just dug what seemed to be a couple tons of junk iron. I seriously almost gave up on this nice little quarter, my machine doesn't pinpoint anymore or give me depth...so it's tough. I actually covered my hole and was ready to walk away but still got that pesky quarter signal....I found rust in the hole so I figured it was just another piece of scrap....but to my suprise after pinpointing a bunch of junk, I seen BIG SILVER ON EDGE!!! WOOOO! I made a goal this year...SEATED QUARTER...and here she is, my first. I'm on cloud 9 now....I manage to get a nice thimble, a religous pendant, and a button before the day was up....also got this State of Massachusetts thing....funny that it was dug in Connecticut. lol......thanks for lookin folks!

Attachments

• IMG_4485_edited-1.JPG
    IMG_4485_edited-1.JPG
    94.4 KB · Views: 1,140
  • IMG_4486_edited-1.JPG
    IMG_4486_edited-1.JPG
    50.5 KB · Views: 1,130
  • IMG_4487_edited-1.JPG
    IMG_4487_edited-1.JPG
    47.8 KB · Views: 1,115
Upvote 0

johnnyblaze

Silver Member
Dec 20, 2010
Rhode Island
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
T2 SPECIAL EDITION
Primary Interest:
Other
Nice seated Sniffster :headbang:

I like the Mass plate also :icon_thumleft:
What was it for :dontknow:

Blaze

HISPAN

Gold Member
Mar 15, 2009
Detector(s) used
WHITES MXT ,GARRET ACE150,GARRET SEA HUNT MARK II.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
nice Quarter ...congrats ! :thumbsup:

matt092079

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2011
Charles Town, WV
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 with 11" DD coil, Garrett Ace 250 with 9x12 coil, Garrett Pro-Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's a beauty of a coin!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread