A Fist Full Of Nickels! By Free2Dtect

Montana Fireball

Apr 8, 2008
A Fist Full Of Nickels

Couple of weeks ago we went out to Virginia City, Montana and seen the sights of the old gold boomtowns. Various places the photos taken were used in the Montana Treasure Stories, but like all trips some photos taken are of weird stuff or we even find ourselves scratching our heads wondering what we even took a picture of!
But this one is hard to forget and is a story inspired by the Clint Eastwood film marathon they had on TV the next weekend.
We entered a building with all those old musical entertainment machines that saloons and gambling houses once had to entertain the miners. Some worked others did not, there was one that only took a nickel to operate. I had a nickel and put it in the slot and looked into the view finder. A light came on and the next thing I realized was I was watching a lady preparing to take a bath. She poured the water into the tub, the picture flipped to the next, she then was seen pulling off a stocking. There must have been about a dozen photos lighted by a bulb showing her in various stages of disrobing. In the end she got in the tub with her clothes still on.
The picture my wife took of me was too funny not to do something up about for everyone to enjoy, so the “Fist Full Of Nickels” became yet another Western Adventure.
Thought I'd drop in to say hello to everyone.
:wink:

Attachments

• fist%20full%20of%20nickles%20a.jpg
    fist%20full%20of%20nickles%20a.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 715
Upvote 0

Getty

Bronze Member
May 1, 2005
Maryland
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome back Free! Its been a while.Cant wait to see more of your posts again.HH.

OP
OP
Montana Fireball

Montana Fireball

Apr 8, 2008
Just Cameo posts folks, cancel the ticker tape parade. But I'll work on doing up a couple stories for posting here.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread