Nice finds and super VID tidetraveler!

zaxfire69

Bronze Member
Jun 26, 2008
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 / Fisher F44
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats friend! Now that is cool. I love watching silver come out of the ground!

CRUSADER

Gold Member
May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your park looks very similar to ours. It almost made me want to go & try but 5 silvers would be too much to hope for.

recondigger

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2012
Western New York
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
garrett at4 beach hunter, bounty hunter,CZ-5,CZ-7, Minelab EXP SE, Garrett ACE-150, E-Trac, CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Outstanding! That's a good hunt thanks for Sharing

Scouts out!

Tom Bigbee

Feb 17, 2009
Miss/ Ala
Detector(s) used
1266X
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
A good video for showing how to dig a plug... Other than that all I saw was the guys glove and I still have no idea what the coins actually look like, and I watched it twice in fullscreen. A good picture is worth more than an out of focus video.

OP
OP
tidetraveler

tidetraveler

Nov 30, 2011
Detector(s) used
MXT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
A good video for showing how to dig a plug... Other than that all I saw was the guys glove and I still have no idea what the coins actually look like, and I watched it twice in fullscreen. A good picture is worth more than an out of focus video.
I'm sorry about the video quality and I usually add a still picture after every find but just got lazy on this one. If you would like to see a better example of my finds please visit my youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/user/LostinSweden68/about where I have uploaded almost 100 detecting hunts in Sweden.

OP
OP
tidetraveler

tidetraveler

Nov 30, 2011
Detector(s) used
MXT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Your park looks very similar to ours. It almost made me want to go & try but 5 silvers would be too much to hope for.
With all the amazing finds you have made over the years I think you would be bored silly digging up modern stuff at the local park.

CRUSADER

Gold Member
May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
With all the amazing finds you have made over the years I think you would be bored silly digging up modern stuff at the local park.

never bore of any silver, any date.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread