A general question for the general population..

TORRERO

30+ YEARS, XP DEUS I & II ARE MY GO TO MACHINES
Nov 17, 2004
NC
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS I & II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Are there any people on here interested in buying things found by other metal detector enthusiasts ?
Trinkets ? Bullets ? Buttons ? or like a collection of that stuff that you find, and its too good to throw away, but not really good for much else but taking up space.. Is anyone interested in that kind of stuff ?
Just wondering before I dump a crap load of stuff in the trash... :dontknow::laughing7:

robertk

Bronze Member
May 16, 2023
Missouri
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
White's Spectra v3i
Garrett Ultra GTA 1000
Whites Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Charter members can post stuff for sale here (in the appropriate forum), and I know there's a market for such things on eBay and such. It would be a shame to throw away your finds (even if it's to make room for more finds!0

OP
OP
TORRERO

TORRERO

30+ YEARS, XP DEUS I & II ARE MY GO TO MACHINES
Nov 17, 2004
NC
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS I & II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Charter members can post stuff for sale here (in the appropriate forum), and I know there's a market for such things on eBay and such. It would be a shame to throw away your finds (even if it's to make room for more finds!0
I am a charter member and I understand I can sell here, I think I'm asking if there is anyone interested in buying a box full of what's its .. like kids finger rings, keys, wheat cents, small buckles, ETC. not one at a time, but as a lot of this kind of stuff, Fleabay is a non starter as they charge 13 percent for all sales, and last time I put something like that up, it got 3 views in a week... waste of time..

robertk

Bronze Member
May 16, 2023
Missouri
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
White's Spectra v3i
Garrett Ultra GTA 1000
Whites Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Kind of a "dectorist's grab bag" deal. eh? I don't know, but it seems like there should be a market for it. If you do decide to just toss it, maybe find a nice clean park that you've already tired of hunting and play Johnny Appleseed.

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Well instead of play the is it worth anything game without any pictures it's a shot in the dark.
Post up the finds, sort them groups or just spread them out.
Now here's the tricky part, need good photos.
Good lighting
Nicely focused
Not too far away
Nor so bloody close a wheat cent fills the screen.
15 yrs ago I bought some fellers finds to get one article.
The rest is still in the original package.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread