A gift from a friend.

Brian C.

Bronze Member
Jan 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
Whites and Garrett. I use several machines, the ace 350 is a nice machine. I have a 5900, 6000, whites.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
This item was not found by me, the person that gave it to me found it many years ago in a Toronto park, I was truly taken back by its beauty, I guess I am getting more down to earth as I get older. DSC00900.JPG DSC00904.JPG

Upvote 10
OP
OP
Brian C.

Brian C.

Bronze Member
Jan 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
Whites and Garrett. I use several machines, the ace 350 is a nice machine. I have a 5900, 6000, whites.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Wow ! That is a really nice gift !! Do you see a gold Karat marking on the reverse side ?
I think it is just bronze, but still a nice peace.

basque-man

Silver Member
Sep 26, 2014
W. Nevada / N. CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus; Minelab E-Trac; Son (Wyatt) uses XP Deus!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gorgeous gift! She is a beauty!!!!!

M_d_in_guy

Jan 12, 2015
Jasper, Ontario
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ATGOLD
Garrett pro pointer
Fiskars digger
Primary Interest:
Other
that's a beaut, just like new too. Reminds me of the rides I took on the "FLYER" as a kid, scared the heck out of me the first time lol. For those who are not familiar with it, it was a roller coaster all made out of wood and man did it ever go lol...................you could see it above the buildings as you drove the gardiner expressway.

ANTIQUARIAN

Gold Member
Apr 24, 2010
Upper Canada 🇨🇦
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Lesche Piranha 35 Shovel & 'Garrett Carrot'
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Congrats on your gift Brian! :thumbsup:
I remember saving up the money from my paper route in Scarborough, where I grew up in the 1960's & 70's.
I use to love taking the Subway and the Spadina street car to the princess gates.

Great summer memories from 'The Ex'!
Dave

OP
OP
Brian C.

Brian C.

Bronze Member
Jan 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
How things were made then to now, I don't think we will see this kind of quality in todays hand out at different fair events.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread