A Gift To ALL

CowboyKolo

Nov 11, 2007
Nebraska
Detector(s) used
White Eagle Spectrum
whoever admins sanborn, they must watch this forum like a hawk. everytime the username-password is posted, it changes...kinda makes
you wonder who they intended to use these maps if not us treasure seekers

Dr.Jones

Aug 19, 2005
Kennett square , PA
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac
Yea, ProQuest is rediculous. I contacted my local historical society, county libraries, and NJ State Library. Apparently, ProQuest WILL NOT allow access to individual accounts. They only allow access to Libraries, Universities, Historical Societies etc... Its about 1000 per year for those institutions, but they WILL NOT allow an individual to purchase access. PROQUEST is awful. You can find some maps at univerisites but PROQUEST has the most. Its shameful how they wont even sell an individual account so people like us could put them to good use.

MissWrite

May 26, 2011
Just found this site and I'm very excited. I'm an aspiring writer and I plan on working on an Adventure novel so this site and this thread in particular are invaluable. Thank you so much!

UPDATE ON PASSWORD:
I went through all of them and the one listed for Montana: Username - bitterroot/Password - welcome , worked for me in MD :)

EDIT:
Of course, it only gives me Montana to look at :(

goverton

Oct 9, 2010
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not Authorized
The username and password you entered are not in our database. Press the "Back" button on your browser to try entering your login information again.

Login and password .....NO Workie ???

ZR2guy

Jan 6, 2011
Southwest Ohio
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 700 (stock and 6" coil), Pro-find 35 PP, Makro PP, and a little luck.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Any info on user name and password for Ohio?

PROSPECTORMIKEL

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2011
N/W ARKANSAS
Detector(s) used
FISHER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
NEAT SITE..
I WAS LOOKING FOR ARKANSAS MAPS.

I USED "Arkansas" and password "Welcome"

IT GAVE ME SEVERAL CITIES TO CHOOSE FROM AND OPTIONS ON DATES.

THANKS
:read2: :coffee2: :coffee2:
PROSPECTORMIKEL

goverton

Oct 9, 2010
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I tried "Texas" and "Welcome"
"Oklahoma" and "Welcome"

No Workie :dontknow:

PROSPECTORMIKEL

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2011
N/W ARKANSAS
Detector(s) used
FISHER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I HAVE TRIED OTHER STATES AFTER ARKANSAS AND I HAD TO GO BACK TO THIS SITE AND START OVER TO GET ANY THING OTHER THAN ARKANSAS.. COULDN'T GET INTO ANY OTHER STATE. "Arkansas" STILL WORKS WITH "Welcome" ... IT LOOKS LIKE A ONE-RIDE-PONY.

GOOD LUCK ON THE OTHERS.
:coffee2: :coffee2:

MIKEL

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions