Central Pennsylvania
Primary Interest:
Other
Upvote 0

Th3rty7

Silver Member
Jan 24, 2009
»»--------->
I've been reading this board alot since you sent me the link. Tons of collective knowledge and heated debates, good stuff! The Levallois technology found in Tn post is fascinating and could/ should be groundbreaking.

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am not sure that t-net might be more specific and advantageous to my interest less we start debating in things such as aqua ducts ,what is the definition of a river and petty academic squabbling while using George Carlin quotes. I mean they even thought the 4 corners artifact trafficers were all on peyote which is a horrible tasting cacti btw.
We seem to be more site specific and in a haphazard way even to the extent of being more in context when an item is before us. "We are not wannabes that wannabe" but as a collective we can come too and usually form some type of agreeable concensus on the item at hand.
I prefer pliable and meable minds that can bend and wrap themselves around a subject to those that are shaped and formed in antiquated dusty old rooms.
But then again I prefer the backwoods of Tennessee. So what do I know.
Oh yeah one more thing my handle on that site is not the same acronym I use here its ...Lost in Dirt !!
J/K (just kidding) ---lol---yawn :D
TnMountains

P.s Nice link again Uni !

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions