A Good Day Hunting in the Yard...

~Audiz~

Nov 9, 2008
Rochester, NY
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 250...Garrett Pro-pointer... "The secret of vast riches begins with a single penny"
Today such a beautiful sunny :icon_sunny: day, I spend about 3 hours in our yard and the otherside of the house. I found a total of 13 pennies ;D, one is Canadian. They are 1982 (Canadian), 1964, 1970, 1971D, 1979, 1983, 1984, 1987, 1989, 1990 and (3) 1991's. I also found what looks like a childs sheriff's badge, I'm trying to get it cleaned it's crusted with hard dirt. This I found against our 6ft. wooden fence and driveway (about a 5in. strip of weeds and dirt between the two, thats how close the fence is to the drive).

HH,
~Audiz~

Upvote 0
OP
OP
~Audiz~

~Audiz~

Nov 9, 2008
Rochester, NY
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 250...Garrett Pro-pointer... "The secret of vast riches begins with a single penny"
johnnycat said:
Nice. Keep looking maybe a silver will pop-up.

Oh, I hope so, can't wait till the day I hit it :D

MaineRelic

Bronze Member
Mar 9, 2008
MAINE
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesorso's, Minelabs, Garrett's
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
silver will come if u do not give up!! KEEP HUNTING !! MAINERELIC.

OP
OP
~Audiz~

~Audiz~

Nov 9, 2008
Rochester, NY
Detector(s) used
MaineRelic said:
silver will come if u do not give up!! KEEP HUNTING !! MAINERELIC.

Good Mornin Maine,
Me give up ;D never, Possibly this holiday weekend I'll hit some different areas.
HH,
~Audiz~

OP
OP
~Audiz~

~Audiz~

Nov 9, 2008
Rochester, NY
Detector(s) used
allen said:
seems like you are just enjoying swinging that
machine and finding everything in your yard. :thumbsup:

At this time, we have a very large yard the house is early 20's. Also, good for learning the machine and the digging before I go and hit other places, which has helped me a lot.
HH,
~Audiz~

OP
OP
~Audiz~

~Audiz~

Nov 9, 2008
Rochester, NY
Detector(s) used
crazyjarhead said:
johnnycat said:
Nice. Keep looking maybe a silver will pop-up.

Keep at it. Silver will come soon :icon_sunny:

Thank you, I will. Hey, I already found 3 wheaties :D I know the silver will follow, :thumbsup:
HH,
~Audiz~

NGE

Silver Member
May 27, 2008
S.E. Michigan
Detector(s) used
Etrac, Explorer XS II, Fisher 1266-X
Primary Interest:
Other
WHAT!? No pictures? Like everyone else said, Keep at it, the silver is there. Nice finds......NGE

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread