a good man

fisher2

Mar 20, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"I can get out to you monday afternoon. You can just wait till you get the scoop and donate the 5 dollars at church, for me and the scoop" this is from oldebeechnut the man who offered me a cheap scoop and for his unselfless act i think this man needs some recognition ..maybe an honorable mention?

Upvote 0

JP

Bronze Member
May 5, 2006
Florida & San Salvador, El Salvador
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 1000, Garrett Infinium LS, Garrett Sea Hunter II, Ace 250 (for my 12 year old son)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OBN is a good guy. I haven't had the opportunity to meet him yet but we have talked for a couple of years now. Good luck with you new sccop.....

travelingjack1

Apr 5, 2010
Western PA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
He is a great guy. It was very nice of him to offer you the scoop, and help you out. He has helped me with alot of questions with my machines. Weeks ago, he also took time out of his day to make several videos showing me the difference between discriminate and pinpoint hunting. I didn't ask him to, he just wanted to make sure I understood the machine correctly. Because thats just the kind of person he is. He has the best videos on U-tube trying to help people understand how the excaliburs work. I vote honorable mention too, he goes above and beyond with kind acts. Hs's good people! :icon_sunny: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
Learned a thing or two myself from his vid's on youtube..i'll quite happily go with "honourable mention" status. :hello2:

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Joe is indeed first rate. :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

OBN

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2008
Maryland Waters
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
"Excalibur"..
"AQ" Impulse
Primary Interest:
Other
Thanks Guys, Really no Big Deal..Just something we all do here on Tnet..I have learned so much from everyone here,... from the Posts and Tips, Like on my resent post about first gold with the CZ 20, I got a great responce and several great tips, and this information is priceless to me. I'm just glad I can return the favors.....Joe/Obn

OP
OP
fisher2

fisher2

Mar 20, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
cmon beech we love you you deserve that honerable mention status cmon guys how do we properly nominate him?

seeker41

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2007
spacecoast florida
Detector(s) used
fisher cz6a--teknetics g2 --cz20--minelab excal 800--discovery3300--original whites tdi--tesoro sandshark--whites dual field
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread