Silver Member
Jan 30, 2008
NorthWest Ohio
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Equinox 600, and Tesorso compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Had a good day door knocking found a couple silver a couple Indians and a couple old nickels including a 1913 buffalo and 1873 shield nickel. I don't find many shield nickels at houses it was 2-3" deep still in the plug!

4-16-16.jpgindians 4-16.jpgnickels 4-16.jpg

Upvote 19
That's what I'm talking about....great coins, great hunt!

Hey Goes4ever, I am reading this at 7:55 am and you are in the same time zone. How early today did you start knocking on doors this morning, since this is today's finds??

LOL , just call me a troublemaker!

You found some old houses. Congrats on the silver and the old nickles. Impressive. Hope you can go back to more.

That's a nice mix of coins

Congratualtions on the fine coin recoveries! :occasion14:

Hey Goes4ever, I am reading this at 7:55 am and you are in the same time zone. How early today did you start knocking on doors this morning, since this is today's finds??

LOL , just call me a troublemaker!

You found some old houses. Congrats on the silver and the old nickles. Impressive. Hope you can go back to more.
lol u got me! it was saturdays digs, did not get time to post last nite!

Awesome mix of coins- congrats!

-- Jeff --

Hello Goes4ever, nice finds I see your east of me if you ever get this way give me a holler I would love for you to show me some tricks with the Etrac, I just got it and set it up per your settings but it has been a learning curve coming from my f75. Keep up the great finds.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back