A great end to a long week!

SaintSea

Feb 13, 2005
Central Florida
Whew!
I figured that the best way to end a long work week was by enjoying a few hours TH-ing tonite in the extended daylight. I tried the grassy area in front of an old graveyard - and found a whole lot of ancient tin cans and not much else. After about an hour, I was feeling pretty discouraged and decided to try my luck at a local elementary school. It's a pretty new school, so I wasn't harboring any illusions about finding anything old.. but at that point - finding ANYTHING would have been nice! I remember reading a tip about working areas where kids might gather - especially on corners, etc. In short order I pulled up a few pennies - and then right next to the chain link fence, I got a really sweet sound. Tah-Dah! I found my very first ring!!!! ;D It's all silver, too - marked with the distinctive "925" on the bottom surface. It's obviously handmade - I hope you can tell from the pic that it's a rather nice, fairly heavy rose design. (I have to brush up on my photography skills now, too!)
Just wanted to share my "first" with folks who can appreciate such a thing!
Ruth

Attachments

• FIRST RING FRONT.jpg
    FIRST RING FRONT.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 273
  • FIRST RING BACK.jpg
    FIRST RING BACK.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 266
Upvote 0

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cool Ring

Congrats

J E F F

lonewolfe

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2005
West Michigan
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
A stick with a box at one end and a round thing on the other.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice ring!

find more, dig more, post more!

HH

Lonewolfe

greenswinger

Feb 17, 2005
ms
being a newbee you probably don`t know rule #1 turn ring over to person with #12 reply . which by pure accident happens to be me .

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread