A Great opportunity for someone to win a Minelab 5000 and help out a great family!

shepcal

Mar 19, 2003
Oakhurst,CA
Detector(s) used
modded 4500, CTX30-30, Gold Monster1000
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
A lot of youā€™all donā€™t get on the gold hunting forums and so I thought Iā€™d pass this on to you.

A ā€˜localā€™ (out west here) Minelab dealer and good friend, Bill Southern of Nuggetshooter.com/forum, has gotten the terrible news his wife Barb has cancer and needs our prayers and if possible our financial support.

Another great Minelab dealer, Rob Allison of nuggethunting.com/forum has stepped up to the plate and with Minelab, they are putting up a brand new 5000 detector up for raffle and proceeds to go to Bill and his family. Several others are offering additional prizes.

Please go to Billā€™s forum if you donā€™t know him to learn abit about the man and then to Robā€™s forum on details of the raffle. $25 ticket could win you a $6000 Minelab 5000. It is the best for gold, bar none! I know several people that will swear by it for Beach hunting and Artifacts.

Thanks for reading and hope you can help.

Shep

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
šŸ„‡ Banner finds
šŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
New to site. How do I get to Robs forum?

NuggetHunting.com Please donate what you can. Bill Southern has been helping gold prospectors for years, and now he needs our help and our prayers for his wife Barb.

OP
OP
shepcal

shepcal

Mar 19, 2003
Oakhurst,CA
Detector(s) used
modded 4500, CTX30-30, Gold Monster1000
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Thanks Terry, thought I had all the info needed (don't know how to highlight websites yet)

Yes Canadians and anyone can help! and if you do, Thanks!

Shep

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread