A GUIDE TO VAULT TREASURE HUNTING (Condensed)

Secret squirl

Sep 15, 2017
Nibiru
Detector(s) used
pulsestar II pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Here's the second skull/head at the tunnel opening:

View attachment 1578846

View attachment 1578847

The leaning concave heart and the skull, leading you to this heart and skull with the covered opening. So simple and brilliant the way these guys did things at times.

I see a skull face behind the face on the right. The left eye of the skull is where the green bush is blocking the view. The skull has the jaw bone attached. It wouls be interesting to see a pic without the bush to see it that eye is open or closed.

Barton

Apr 21, 2005
Abiquiu, NM
Detector(s) used
What ever is needed for the project I am working on--I am a cache hunter
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Post # 2456

Quinoa's observation of how to use the heart and the shadow eye is excellent.

I failed to recognize the back sight with it's "V" until Quinoa pointed it out on post # 2456.

Just a thought--the back sight simply reminded me of JESUITS--as they are very smart

Just another crazy thought--do the rocks in the back ground--form the legs of a "V" --giving distance?

Barton

bonuntr

Jun 7, 2012
Utah's Outback
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 LE, Garrett Eagle Eye Deepseeker, Goldbug 2, Bounty Hunter 505, Whites Super 500 Deepseeker, (old, but fun)!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Backwoods, Barton, others,
I will answer in the morning, as we are getting ready for a 24 day trip in to the never never, and I am behind in my work....

bonuntr

Jun 7, 2012
Utah's Outback
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 LE, Garrett Eagle Eye Deepseeker, Goldbug 2, Bounty Hunter 505, Whites Super 500 Deepseeker, (old, but fun)!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A QUICK QUESTION FOR ALL...(Espeically Sandy), Do auras radiate downward from the actual burial site? I finally caught what I believe to be an aura, exactly 2 varas to the right of a mega death trap that was constructed by hand with no use of rocks or materials that were in situ. We have been slowly exploring the death trap, and one day I was taking photos from the flat below. When I arrived at home, I downloaded the photos and noticed that a bluish light was eminating from an area to the right of the death trap. This light is a dark blue at that spot, but gets lighter, brighter, and wider as it comes down the hill. It radiates downward over 50 feet, and is approx. 30 feet wide at the bottom. There is no lense troubles, or problems with lighting from the sun. This "aura" has even made the shade from the trees and odd color.
Heres hoping someone can help before we leave on Monday.....
Thanks to all in advance,
bonuntr

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
~: Ancient Sacred Spirit Lands Of Our Fathers' :~
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other

[Snip]:

Now for the skeptics wondering how in the world I could possibly know that this is such a large treasure Vault.
Well, besides all the shadows pointing it out as well as all the carved markers marking this huge vault, I have one overwhelming piece of evidence which of course I verified with the markers.
My mom and dad were on their way home from this area back in 2000 when my mom decided to take one last picture of this mountain with a canon film camera, it was almost dark out (she loved taking pictures) and she lucked out and caught this image.
This is an Aura coming from the treasure (its location is marked with the Pentagon) I still have the original photo and scanned it into the computer.
Before asking what the red spot is I do not know.
What I do know is the Treasure is right where I marked it in the Pentagon.
View attachment 1374164

The Point here is that even though these shadow signs point in the direction of the treasure storages they do not pinpoint it. (Pinpointing is something I will be showing soon)

(#35)

Auras From Treasures Are Most Definitely Real, but very hard to capture as they only last less than a second (faster than lightning and faster than a person can see)

The sun puts out sporadic radiation (the radiation rarely hits the same area more than once) this radiation bounces off the processed metals in the ground and shows as a photon burst on or above the ground.

The problem is you have to capture the aura in a picture while you are shooting at the treasure and the sporadic radiation happens to be hitting/bouncing off the treasure at the exact split second that you are taking the shot.(not easy)

The Auras do not normally look like the large one I showed but much much smaller flashes, this is due to the fact that most are taken in the middle of the day in full sunlight. I will be showing one more soon (the normal type)

In Order to capture an aura you have to take thousands of pictures The auras are best caught in the full bright sunlight, however the camera needs to be at 90 degrees to the sun to prevent a light prism effect (In other words don't shoot towards the sun) and every once in awhile you will capture one if you are lucky and are shooting where there are very few trees and at a mountainside that has more than one treasure buried to increase your odds of catching an aura. (this is a very tedious way to find treasure)

(These auras are not at all easy to catch, and will not work for trying to catch one single treasure) (in other words you can't zoom in on one single treasure expecting to catch an aura from it, you need a large section of mountain with multiple treasures on it, taking thousands of pictures to have any chance of catching just one aura) (but it absolutely does work)

It is also very nice to have confirmation that the treasure is still in the ground and not an empty vault, which the aura most definitely proves.

Even so, once you get to the aura area you have to know how to use the markers as well to pinpoint where to dig.

You guys will have to trust me on this Aura Information, I do know exactly what I am talking about on this subject, Aura capturing is something I have been working on for twenty plus years now, starting with the old polaroid sx70 and testing every kind of camera since. I am the originator of this method of treasure hunting. Other people have caught accidental auras over the years from a distance. However, I am the first person to ever actually relate the long distance auras successfully to multiple treasures.

Since we are on auras, I am going to show what you will find at the aura site, that is if you happen to be lucky enough to capture one, many auras have a small bit of black mixed with the white color.

This first picture is a treasure aura (circled) This is your standard size aura (for size reference to the aura, the palo verde trees you can see in the picture are around 15-20 feet tall) This Aura is marking a silver cache, the reason I know this is silver is because when you catch an aura that has gold buried it will be a golden color. (which I will be showing when I get to another type of marker) I got lucky and happened to catch this aura taking a picture of the mountain.
View attachment 1382512

These are the markers I found when I went to and pinpointed the Aura spot (from the previous photo) on the mountain and is the same picture (I showed before in #33) which has the turtle, log, carved pentagon, and other markers I have not shown yet that pinpoint this dig spot.
There is an old wagon trail going right up to this spot.
View attachment 1382513

Remember even if you do catch an aura and find markers at the aura site, you still have to know how to use the markers to pinpoint the dig spot (which I will be showing how to do soon)

The next Marker I would like to talk about is another aura and a Snake Eating Something.

This picture is of a Gold Aura (the reason it is blurry is because it was taken a mile from the mountain and cropped down to just this small area)
View attachment 1374169

This second Picture is a close up of the Gold Aura Area in the last picture, the Aura spot is marked with the drawn Pentagon.
At the top of the Picture is a Snake Head Eating a Heart (Notice how this marker is Straight Uphill from the aura spot and is a standalone marker)
(I will be talking about the heart very soon)
View attachment 1374172

The Snake can be eating anything, but if the snake is eating something, it represents the entrance to the treasure. (I will be showing more on the snake as we go)

(#36)

I have heard a lot of second hand stories about treasure auras, but nobody has ever come forward with the proof, which is why I am taking credit for being the originator of capturing long distance auras to treasures.

A couple of lessons for the young trusting people out there.

In treasure hunting, stories really are a dime a dozen. The proof is in pictures or real life. (but not always on the pictures) Many people claim to own pictures that are really not theirs, (This is from my own personal experience of people claiming my pictures were originally taken by them, it happens a lot more than you might think)

Every Picture I have shown (unless otherwise stated) I or my family took, and are 100% authentic. (Not photo shopped in any way)

Thread 1st page, post #3, the last part of #34, all of #35 & most of #36.

Last edited:

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
~: Ancient Sacred Spirit Lands Of Our Fathers' :~
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
Snakes

[Snip]:

The next Marker I would like to talk about is another aura and a Snake Eating Something.

[Snip]:

At the top of the Picture is a Snake Head Eating a Heart (Notice how this marker is Straight Uphill from the aura spot and is a standalone marker)
(I will be talking about the heart very soon)
View attachment 1374172

The Snake can be eating anything, but if the snake is eating something, it represents the entrance to the treasure. (I will be showing more on the snake as we go)

(#39)

Here are three examples of Snakes Eating Something and each one of these are related to three individual treasures.

This first Snake Head Eating the Heart has already been shown as well as how it relates to the treasure.(in #35 last two pictures and is Straight Vertical Downhill to the treasure)
View attachment 1382522

This Second Snake Head coming up out of the Ground is actually Eating a Rabbit (you cannot see the rabbit from this side only the opposite side) This Particular Boulder is also an alignment Boulder and is 123 feet (Straight Vertical Uphill) to the spot to dig.
( I will be showing the second marker that aligns with this one soon)
View attachment 1382523

This last Snake Head is eating something (not sure what) but is within feet of a treasure. This one is interesting because if you do a Compression Image on this entire picture (make it into a large thumbnail on your computer) you will notice that this Snakes open mouth is actually the right eye (your left in the picture) of a much larger snake/dragon head with his mouth open looking right at you. Also if you look down left you will see the A-Frame pointed alignment rock (It has a small white x on it) that is used for the alignment to this treasure.
View attachment 1382524

You will find many snakes around an area with closed mouths, and some with just an open mouth (not eating) these do not go to the treasures, just more graffiti/enticers. However having carved snakes in your area definitely are a good sign that your in a good area.

(#40)

Here is a Shadow Snake with his mouth open not eating anything at the moment.
View attachment 1382525

However in this next picture which was just a half hour later, you will notice that where the snakes mouth was open has now transformed into an Upside Down Lit Up Heart.
View attachment 1374194

Now for the interesting part, this just happens to be on the very same pointed rock I showed before in #38, which was our shaft sign going 30 varas (Straight uphill) to the spot to dig (aligned in this picture)

(#41)

Another very Important Piece of Information that will keep everybody from wasting a ton of time at a treasure site.

99 percent of the markers that are carved at a treasure area are nothing more than enticers/camouflage that try to draw you away from the treasures and into digging a false hole (possibly a death trap), or just hide the Important markers among all the graffiti.

[Snip]:

(#43)[/COLOR]

I am reposting the snake eating the heart picture with three added markers.

The Black rectangle: is the snake eating the rabbit (Rabbit on opposite side)

The Green rectangle: is a really good Fox Head (You can just see its head and nose shape from this angle)(we will be getting into the fox shortly)

The Red rectangle: is a Crocodile Head, this is an absolute treasure marker and can point/look in the direction to go (when alone) Sometimes it is part of or right next to one of the two alignment boulders, just like in this case, where the Crocodile is being looked at by the fox and is right next to the rabbit being eaten by the snake. (The Rabbit is one of the alignment boulders in this case, look at the next picture to see him)
View attachment 1374218

The Snake the Fox and the Crocodile all represent evil or Death. So we have seen a holy boulder Alignment and now an unholy one, hmm, the plot thickens!!!

As we move around this Alignment Boulder (looking at it from the dig spot) we see it is a rabbit.(the tail on the left is the snake eating it from the last picture)
View attachment 1382537

[Snip]:

The Snakes relevance to Death, Treasures & Entrances...

This is why I like reviewing your info sandy,
brings certain things back in full focus...

Last edited:

bonuntr

Jun 7, 2012
Utah's Outback
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am terribly sorry I haven't had a chance to answer back on some of the questions I have recieved. I will try to upon my arrival back home. Because of an illness of a partner, I will be headed out alone, and instead of the hoped for 20 to 24 days, I will most likely break the trip into three parts. (Darndest thing, he came down with Spinal Meningitis, the bacterial type, thankfully not the viral type). Seems there are some types of curses on these things that we all search for, either mental or physical, sometimes both. I was a bonafide skeptic up until I started this journey, now, I don't know what to think! The last time we were planning a trip to the area, the day I was leaving, we had health issues in our family.......
We have saved up $12000.00 for our summers hunting, but we all know how fast that can dry up in this business, it doesn't make a drop in the bucket.
Heres a couple that need some more work......Check em' out and throw out your ideas!
lookaway.JPG
kindalookslikelaraincross.JPG
larainfromaway.JPG
Thanks to all, am leaving in the a.m. Hope you all have a great week!

AIORIA

Apr 1, 2009
Seems there are some types of curses on these things that we all search for, either mental or physical, sometimes both. I was a bonafide skeptic up until I started this journey, now, I don't know what to think! The last time we were planning a trip to the area, the day I was leaving, we had health issues in our family..

bonuntr, I've had the same experience when planning 2 trips to an area. The first time, the night before I was to leave I got a phone call from my older brother telling me he had called my mom and it sounded like an earthquake happened through the phone and he thought my mom's house had came down and he thought he could hear her struggling, before he got disconnected.

We called 2 uncles who lived close to her and they went to go see if she was ok. Thanks Jesus that everything was fine and well with her. Nothing happened except she got disconnected on her end; but on my brother's end, it sounded like a catastrophe had just happened and I was scared and worried beyond comprehension before we found out she was ok.

I immediately thought that perhaps it was a sign for me not to proceed with the endeavor. I didn't listen to that voice and I went anyway after I prayed for guidance and protection.

On the second trip months later, I packed all my equipment and was planning a serious investigation for at least 14 days. The day I got there, I came up with a sudden fever that was the worst I've ever had in my life. It took me almost a week to start recovering and it darn nearly almost killed me. I took it as a sign again to stop the search. I didn't. Later on I was shot at with a rifle by someone in those hills that I couldn't see. I left quickly that day but I returned later to keep searching.

Last edited:

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice stuff B. There is more on that 2nd stone. I hope you get the whole pictures as the sun moves over the whole stone. Be careful and most of God Bless your Journey.

Bob

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Garrett atx pi 12+20inch coil, Garrett mh series, Garrett 2500+t-hound attchmnt, fisher tw-6 two box, Pulsestar pro ii with various coils up to 98 inches, pulsemaster pro w/1.2 m coil
Primary Interest:
Other
Can you stand back from your boulder/rock at a certain time of day and look at it and it's surroundings and it has rocks/shadows pieced together to form wings like a bat? It looks like the body part of a bat. The wings can sometimes point, as well as the tail. Look for the longer wing and what it suggests, it either points, or it encompasses something under the bigger wing.

Be careful of abrasions or puncture wounds and onset high fevers within a week or two with no explanation , also joint pain near the wound, as staff aureus is common and will cause blood poisoning / high fever and sometimes death if not treated. I've encountered it "coincidentally" on a site. Maybe the original Pharaoh's curse, no antibiotic back then for it.

edit: post was directed at Bonuntr

Last edited:

Holyground

May 17, 2014
Not in the can
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT GOLD, Garrett ATX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice monuments. The bear eating the snake is a classic example of a Bas-Relief. Have you ever seen this style done by a Red Indian? I love it when these are found and shared.

PROSPECTORMIKEL

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2011
N/W ARKANSAS
Detector(s) used
FISHER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Okay, I’ve been silently reading, to get almost caught up. My mind is still fuzzy, but I am seeing an image that has my attention. It has been something that my mind won’t adjust to.
It has been marked up to explain what the parts are.

Rather than putting the photo up first, I’ll poison your minds with my mindset first. The character in the black rectangle ( “In my humble opinion”)
Is a man with his head trapped in the jaws of a very large [emoji217]turtle.

The lower body is the victim of insufficient heat when the rest was heat hardening.
And it’s not too late to save him... a spray bottle with water and some brush piled around the damaged area. Follow all fire safety laws and common sense...

Even deserts can be turned into a major wildfire with a stiff breeze!

I’ve seen quite a bit of these. And there are a few on mine and Weekender’s site.

To my eyes it says you’re close, and be careful if you don’t want to lose your head.

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1524639716.154177.jpg

All IMHO, as always.

#/;0{>~

bonuntr

Jun 7, 2012
Utah's Outback
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well folks,
I am here to tell you the curses are alive and well. I was called back 4 days after my journey began to search for my missing nephew. He had been out "t hunting" in Montezuma Creek, Utah, near his home in Monticello. He was supposed to be home in the early afternoon for work, but was a no show. The next morning, my sister was able to contact me, (quite surprising because the area I am in usually doesnt have a signal), and tell me he was missing. I gathered up and came home, turned around and left for Monticello. The wonderful Search and Rescue guys were able to find him just before dark on the third night. He had fell 40 feet off a ledge, bounced onto another ledge, and fell another 10 feet into a pile of rocks His pelvis was shattered, all of his ribs were broke, he has a punctured lung, and other assorted broken items. He is LUCKY TO BE ALIVE. God Bless the rescue folks who take thier time to search for the missing. The doc told us he would have most likely died the night he was rescued without them. Funny thing, they had flown over him 7 times without seeing him, and just before dark, one of the pilots thought he saw something white...Thank God! It was his T-shirt. All the surgeries went well, and he is now recuperating....
The curses go on.....

miboje

Mar 21, 2016
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA 1000 PowerMaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well folks,
I am here to tell you the curses are alive and well. I was called back 4 days after my journey began to search for my missing nephew. He had been out "t hunting" in Montezuma Creek, Utah, near his home in Monticello. He was supposed to be home in the early afternoon for work, but was a no show. The next morning, my sister was able to contact me, (quite surprising because the area I am in usually doesnt have a signal), and tell me he was missing. I gathered up and came home, turned around and left for Monticello. The wonderful Search and Rescue guys were able to find him just before dark on the third night. He had fell 40 feet off a ledge, bounced onto another ledge, and fell another 10 feet into a pile of rocks His pelvis was shattered, all of his ribs were broke, he has a punctured lung, and other assorted broken items. He is LUCKY TO BE ALIVE. God Bless the rescue folks who take thier time to search for the missing. The doc told us he would have most likely died the night he was rescued without them. Funny thing, they had flown over him 7 times without seeing him, and just before dark, one of the pilots thought he saw something white...Thank God! It was his T-shirt. All the surgeries went well, and he is now recuperating....
The curses go on.....
That's crazy. I am so glad that turned out ok. He should have someone with him out there.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread