A GUIDE TO VAULT TREASURE HUNTING (Condensed)

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
There are so many hearts of different sizes that I was wondering if they might have been carved as some type of good luck charm. Your picture of the heart and fish by the hole got me to doing a little research. Your picture could represent Christ, his mother Mary and his grandmother, St. Anne. First of all Saint Anne is the patron saint of miners.

"As the mother of Mary, this devotion to Saint Anne as the patron of miners arises from the medieval comparison between Mary and Christ and the precious metals silver and gold. Anne's womb was considered the source from which these precious metals were mined."
Her symbol was a door because of a meeting she had with her husband at the Golden Gate of Jerusalem. That could be used to symbolize the entrance to the mine shaft or even a vault entrance. It cold also be represented by the U shaped monuments that lead to the door.

The heart could represent Mary the mother of Christ or Christ himself.

"The Immaculate Heart of Mary is a devotional name used to refer to the interior life of the Blessed Virgin Mary, her joys and sorrows, her virtues and hidden perfections, and, above all, her virginal love for God the Father, her maternal love for her son Jesus, and her compassionate love for all people.[SUP][1]"

[/SUP]
The Sacred Heart of Christ.

"During the octave of Corpus Christi in 1675, probably on June 16, the vision known as the "great apparition" reportedly took place, where Jesus said: "Behold the Heart that has so loved men. ...Instead of gratitude I receive from the greater part (of humankind) only ingratitude,"

The joint devotion of both hearts was formalized in the 17th century so the heart could represent Mary or Christ.

"
The Alliance of the Hearts of Jesus and Mary is based on the historical, theological and spiritual links in Catholic devotions to the Sacred Heart of Jesus and the Immaculate Heart of Mary.[SUP][16][/SUP][SUP][17][/SUP][SUP][18][/SUP] The joint devotion to the hearts was first formalized in the 17th century by St. John Eudes who organized the scriptural, theological and liturgical sources relating to the devotions and obtained the approbation of the Church, prior to the visions of St. Margaret Mary Alacoque.[SUP][19][/SUP][SUP][20][/SUP][SUP][21][/SUP]In the 18th and 19th centuries the devotions grew, both jointly and individually through the efforts of figures such as St. Louis de Montfort who promoted Catholic Mariology and St. Catherine Labouré's Miraculous Medal depicting the Heart of Jesus thorn-crowned and the Heart of Mary pierced with a sword.[SUP][22][/SUP][SUP][23][/SUP][SUP][24][/SUP] The devotions, and the associated prayers, continued in the 20th century, e.g., in the Immaculata prayerof St. Maximillian Kolbe and in the reported messages of Our Lady of Fátima which stated that the Heart of Jesus wishes to be honored together with the Heart of Mary.[SUP][25][/SUP][SUP][26]

The fish could also represent Christ.

"
The Greek word for “fish” is ichthus, and each letter represented a word, namely: i (Iesous–Jesus), ch
(Christos–Christ), th (theou–of God), u (huios–son), s (soter–savior). The fish thus became sort of a
code word during times of persecution by which believers expressed the conviction: “I believe that Jesus
Christ is the Son of God and my Savior.”

So maybe the heart symbol also had a value as a good luck symbol and that might be why there are so many around.

[/SUP]

Interesting post, dog. Many women traditionally wear heart-shaped lockets with a small picture of a loved one inside. That's a variation of the use of a heart as a good luck token.

As far as the heart's association with "treasures" is concerned, the most common explanation I've seen is the "bible code" Matthew 6:21 quote: "For where your treasure is, there will be your heart also." It's Treasure Code 101, and seems way too obvious, but, quien sabe?

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
I think on the turtles a great question would be why are they related to the treasures? And yes they most definitely are related to the treasures.

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Mountains of Western Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett, General Mathematics, Geometry,Pentax,,Do the math it's there.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I like this article. Do you know if this artifact is from the Kannah Creek site or is it further east?
Yes it is the head waters of Kannah Creek it is called the REDOUBT site you can go to the Museum of Western Colo that is were there web site is and read all about it like I said they are changing history there. Sandy1 sorry for this info on your thread it seems that we are not achieving are true goal here but a least the mass's will now they did exists and hopefully we have educated some believers to the truth of the sentinels.

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think on the turtles a great question would be why are they related to the treasures? And yes they most definitely are related to the treasures.

That is one item I personally have not figured out why a turtle of all things maybe it goes back to the hair and the turtle lol.

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
~: Ancient Sacred Spirit Lands Of Our Fathers' :~
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other

They bury their precious eggs, which lay inside until come to life & climb up out of the ground?
Perhaps just something of observation, like the turtle's eggs, the treasure lays quiet but is of life.

If you've seen a documentary of the baby sea turtles climbing up out of the sand, you know one
of the first things that comes up out of the ground is their front leg(s). I've front legs coming up,
sticking out of the ground. Couldn't figure it out until I saw the film, rewound & watched it over
& over. Froze at parts & saw the front legs & heads coming up. Looked familiar to the carvings.
Another thing that really helped, was when Quinoa looked at some pics & said it's a turtle's nest.

Last edited:

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011

You better be real careful here, Sandy. The last time somebody started a thread about the origin of the turtle symbol, some of the sentinels called the poster who started the thread, a devil worshipper and they got the whole thread shut down and deleted forever.

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sandy1 I have a turtle on my site that I didn't even know that was there tell you pointed it out to me. I am going to have to do some more research on direction and travel from it to locate the area of interest. It seems the hearts an turtles have a lot to tell when a person comes across a monumental site.

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
SUMMITVILLE Colorado is that good enough for you. sdcfia

Yeah, there's a belief that there was a rich Spanish mine up there. Nobody's verified that for certain, but it's certainly possible. As I mentioned earlier in another thread (and several others for that matter), I agree that the Spanish operating out of Santa Fe had a limited number of mining forays into southern CO - the San Juans primarily. Here, read it for yourself: http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/t...83877-desert-markers-symbols.html#post5884204

Actually, there's more verifiable evidence of the early French in that Summitville area. mdog posted a whole bunch of really good stuff in this thread: http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/t...reasure-mountain-co-lost-frenchmens-gold.html They most likely came up the Arkansas River from the east. You would probably enjoy that thread, as it deals with your part of the world.

I worked in an underground gold mine in the high San Juans in 1974, and the oldtimers there had all kinds of stories - some of them likely true. Again, some Spanish mine evidence has been found in a few spots in CO and UT. My point - I'll repeat it - is that the hundreds of "Spanish treasure vaults" you read about in treasure magazines do not exist. The caches that do exist are not Spanish, but were placed within the past hundred years or so.

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
~: Ancient Sacred Spirit Lands Of Our Fathers' :~
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
:
.. View attachment 1622219
:
.. View attachment 1622234

Left middle area of pic, a couple of them coming up out of the ground.
Also a snake eating a heart upper right of first pic, with notch between
the lobes, maybe for an alignment. Looks different at other angles &
also without the shadows. When you look at it from 3 or 4 angles
like I have, you can see the largest on farthest left with
the bend in it, looks just like a sea turtle flipper/leg...
... :sunny: :fish:
:cross:
~:Crosse:~

Last edited:

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
Yeah, there's a belief that there was a rich Spanish mine up there. Nobody's verified that for certain, but it's certainly possible. As I mentioned earlier in another thread (and several others for that matter), I agree that the Spanish operating out of Santa Fe had a limited number of mining forays into southern CO - the San Juans primarily. Here, read it for yourself: http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/t...83877-desert-markers-symbols.html#post5884204

Actually, there's more verifiable evidence of the early French in that Summitville area. mdog posted a whole bunch of really good stuff in this thread: http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/t...reasure-mountain-co-lost-frenchmens-gold.html They most likely came up the Arkansas River from the east. You would probably enjoy that thread, as it deals with your part of the world.

I worked in an underground gold mine in the high San Juans in 1974, and the oldtimers there had all kinds of stories - some of them likely true. Again, some Spanish mine evidence has been found in a few spots in CO and UT. My point - I'll repeat it - is that the hundreds of "Spanish treasure vaults" you read about in treasure magazines do not exist. The caches that do exist are not Spanish, but were placed within the past hundred years or so.

There was a tnet poster that went by stilldign. He used to post about a lot of the things Sandy does but went into a lot more detail. He believed that these sites were setup by a global organization that still exists. He has claimed that the modern day Masons are responsible for the construction and security of these vaults. He makes the same claim as Sandy that there are thousands of these vaults all over the country. I believe he deleted most of his posts but you can find a lot of them in Ranglers threads.

Jul 2, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sandy1 I have a turtle on my site that I didn't even know that was there tell you pointed it out to me. I am going to have to do some more research on direction and travel from it to locate the area of interest. It seems the hearts an turtles have a lot to tell when a person comes across a monumental site.

if you have a pic please post it. I can pm you and help!

Jul 2, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

your so full of s***, I just have to laugh every time you post

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
There was a tnet poster that went by stilldign. He used to post about a lot of the things Sandy does but went into a lot more detail. He believed that these sites were setup by a global organization that still exists. He has claimed that the modern day Masons are responsible for the construction and security of these vaults. He makes the same claim as Sandy that there are thousands of these vaults all over the country. I believe he deleted most of his posts but you can find a lot of them in Ranglers threads.

stilldign was a staunch KGC advocate. As you know, "KGC" is just a handy tag for the Organization that many believe still exists. As world events progress, those Organization caches may come begin coming out of the ground.

stilldign's posts often described clue patterns, layouts and strategies that did not use the same methods from site to site. He emphasized geometric patterns, coded carvings, cover stories, tree planting manipulations and information hidden in plain sight - often in and around public buildings and properties.

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
your so full of s***, I just have to laugh every time you post

Your angry responses, like the Fab Fours', tell me you are close-minded and afraid your long-held beliefs may be wrong. Attack the messenger. That's OK, I'm not posting to convince you, but to provide ideas for curious readers. You'd be better served to place me on "IGNORE" (like I've done with S1 and the Four). That way, you may thrive in an echo chamber.

Jul 2, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your angry responses, like the Fab Fours', tell me you are close-minded and afraid your long-held beliefs may be wrong. Attack the messenger. That's OK, I'm not posting to convince you, but to provide ideas for curious readers. You'd be better served to place me on "IGNORE" (like I've done with S1 and the Four). That way, you may thrive in an echo chamber.

no I just get sick and tired of you bringing your fellow rats into this thread and spreading negativity when its not needed, get out of this thread and go troll somewhere else! I have read a lot of your responses and quite frankly I laugh at all of them, you show no pics, provide no proof in what you speak...you aren't taken seriously! sounds like your just jealous that sandy1, crosse de sign and others have experienced something that you never will!

bonuntr

Jun 7, 2012
Utah's Outback
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 LE, Garrett Eagle Eye Deepseeker, Goldbug 2, Bounty Hunter 505, Whites Super 500 Deepseeker, (old, but fun)!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank goodness the arguement is starting to die off.....BUT, as far as the archaeologists versus the treasure hunter, make no mistake, they prefer treasure hunters end up in jail. Just ask the poor guy from Delta, Utah, that a few years back said he had found a cache of stolen calvary gold. No one will ever know if there was any truth to it, because the BLM and other feds raised thier heads. He ended up saying that it was all a myth, just to stay out of the pokey.....If the US treasure trove laws were changed appropriately to make sure the finder had a say in the find, you would see far more treasure finds in the news. Both the THunter and the feds would benefit. It is an all or nothing deal at the present, so it makes for under the table dealings. Similar to the good old dinosaur bone hunting laws that are so freakin' archaic that it borders on the ridiculous. (I know, personal experience in the mess, that I won't go in to unless prompted) Until a senator or congressman gets of their rear ends and looks the problem straight in the eye...it will continue. Treasure hunters should be praised for thier hard work, research, and 100's of thousands of dollars invested, instead of being ridiculed.
Done, nuff said.....I hesitate to put up any more photos because I have become afraid of the boogeyman hiding on the Tnet somewhere. Call it paranoia, but it's just common sense....
Back to lurking....

bonuntr

Jun 7, 2012
Utah's Outback
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 LE, Garrett Eagle Eye Deepseeker, Goldbug 2, Bounty Hunter 505, Whites Super 500 Deepseeker, (old, but fun)!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Go to post# 2739 on this thread and you will see the photos I greatly appreciate your help with this.

Great monument....do you know the reason for the different grass growth in from of the monument on the other side of the creek....It doesn't appear to be a natural old floway for the creek. Manmade? It is also interesting that the only lone pine growing in these meadows sits in front of your monument..

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011

Yes Cyzak, if you live in western Colorado you might find Randy's thread interesting.

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
View attachment 1621925
Here is some information that I am going to share this is from actual factual recovery on a private land site. I am not affiliated with this group but it is very interesting should put to rest what the nay sayers think that hover over this thread. The SENTINELS believe the Spanish never came out of Mexico into the USA or basically UTAH and COLORADO were never in habited by them.

This is a good article. I like the information about the lost Spaniards. Some of that looks similar to the Treasure Mountain legend. I've run across other things that point to Spaniards mining in the Colorado Rockies in the early 1700s. I can't prove it, though. I've covered most of it in Randy Bradford's thread about Treasure Mountain. The Redoubt Site is important as the archeologists search for evidence that there was a very early Spanish presence in Colorado.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread