A GUIDE TO VAULT TREASURE HUNTING (Condensed)

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Garrett atx pi 12+20inch coil, Garrett mh series, Garrett 2500+t-hound attchmnt, fisher tw-6 two box, Pulsestar pro ii with various coils up to 98 inches, pulsemaster pro w/1.2 m coil
Primary Interest:
Other
Yeah, I don't care if they are really sentinels, skeptics, just people with an opinion they can't shake and have access to the internet, or are Factoidious Rexs. It's just out of hand to try and have a good conversation with people who have done the time in the field and are legitimately interested in expanding there knowledge here. There's so much info that has been shut down here by people interjecting on it that have no interest or desire to follow up on anything that's been said here. It just greatly narrows the amount of info people are wiling to give out.

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Garrett atx pi 12+20inch coil, Garrett mh series, Garrett 2500+t-hound attchmnt, fisher tw-6 two box, Pulsestar pro ii with various coils up to 98 inches, pulsemaster pro w/1.2 m coil
Primary Interest:
Other
If they aren't sentinels, then they are still doing their job for them. We won't know for sure 100% one way or the other, but they should be really grouped into the same realm anyways , since they are so against anything introduced on this thread. To me, they are basically one in the same. Like tuning a radio, constant static in the background. That's all they will ever be.

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
So just out of curiosity, what is my avatar perceived as? Is it Big Bird off sesame street? What's it look like? I want to know how everyone's mind work. Be honest.

AIORIA

Apr 1, 2009
So just out of curiosity, what is my avatar perceived as? Is it Big Bird off sesame street? What's it look like? I want to know how everyone's mind work. Be honest.

SKULL Q.png

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
What's the image you posted Aioria, I can't tell what it is, looks like some sort of conglomeration. How about you Ol kentuck? What do you see?

Jul 2, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah, I don't care if they are really sentinels, skeptics, just people with an opinion they can't shake and have access to the internet, or are Factoidious Rexs. It's just out of hand to try and have a good conversation with people who have done the time in the field and are legitimately interested in expanding there knowledge here. There's so much info that has been shut down here by people interjecting on it that have no interest or desire to follow up on anything that's been said here. It just greatly narrows the amount of info people are wiling to give out.

I would be willing to give out more info/pictures than I have in the past, but I choose not 2 for personal reasons. I just look at it like this, people are going to believe what they want to believe and no matter the amount of proof you put out there, there will always be naysayers, skeptics, whatever you want to call them. Just go about your business and don't worry about these sad individuals. Good day Q

Last edited:

Mark60

Oct 22, 2015
S/W MO
Detector(s) used
an old radio shack model
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

To me it's an abstract skull but I'm just an old bald guy what do I know

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
What do you see first that makes you see or recognize it as a skull (same with the dog or horse)? the outline, the whole image, or a part of it, then another part, until the whole package? is it proportionally correct?

The white dog also looks like a duck head.

Last edited:

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
For me it was the eye sockets on the skull, the whole outline of the dog (plus it was white and stood out) and the nostrils coupled with the eye on the horse. They all look proportionally correct as a whole image, and have some extra geometric feature incorporated into them..

What jumps out at you here?
View attachment 1638936

Last edited:

AIORIA

Apr 1, 2009
For me it was the eye sockets on the skull, the whole outline of the dog (plus it was white and stood out) and the nostrils coupled with the eye on the horse. They all look proportionally correct as a whole image, and have some extra geometric feature incorporated into them..

What jumps out at you here?
View attachment 1638936

I think I see two different images on the same outcrop. But the one I'm 100% sure on is the side profile of the head with helmet looking left. The eye, nose, mouth, and chin are clearly visible looking toward the left.

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Where's the tool marks?

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Mountains of Western Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett, General Mathematics, Geometry,Pentax,,Do the math it's there.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Side profile of a Spaniard with helmet Q, sorry about the smiling pit bull that was what I was told one time what my sight looked like. I think your Avatar is a rock map yes looks like skull but there is a lot more going on there I can see the shapes in it that's a good one there friend.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread