A GUIDE TO VAULT TREASURE HUNTING (Condensed)

AIORIA

Apr 1, 2009
There ya go, Sandy. How about a show-n-tell field trip to complement the Guide to Vault Treasure Hunting. I'll bet a lot of folks would be interested, I sure would. And I promise to behave myself, heck even the dowsers & LRLers who have met me will tell you I'm a nice guy.

Hello Carl-NC. I'm sure many of us would like that, probably won't happen for various valid reasons. While you're here on the thread though, I'd like to take advantage and ask you a question with regards to your speciality.... You state that you design products that really work, and that you used to work for White's etc.... What specific metal detector(s) would you recommend for looking for these vault treasures?

Do you have a home brew design that can beat all commercial metal detectors at finding gold/silver bars at depth? I know you stated LRL'S are your favorite, and I'm assuming you use those to close in from far distances, and then use VLF or Pulse Induction in order to confirm or not that something is there?

I've used a pulse star 2 pro in the past but do you have a design that outperforms the pulse star or the Lorenz deepmax Z1 for example?

Any info you can give on this is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Carl-NC

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Washington
Detector(s) used
Custom Designs and Prototypes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Aioria, in consideration to Sandy I would ask that you start a new thread with these questions. It would help if you included what a vault treasure might look like, and how it might be situated.

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
Since I do use mostly Feet over the chain and rod, I wanted to show when the standard American Foot was originally in use.

Here is the time period when the inch, foot, yard and rod/perch all became our modern day measurements.

Prior to the enactment of a law known as the "Composition of Yards and Perches" (Latin: Compositio ulnarum et perticarum)[4] some time between 1266 and 1303, the English system of measurement had been based on that of the Anglo-Saxons, inherited from tribes from northern Germany.
The Compositio retained the Anglo-Saxon rod of 5.03 metres 16.5 feet and the acre of 4 × 40 rods. However, it redefined the yard, foot, inch, and barleycorn to ​10⁄11 of their previous value. Thus, the rod went from 5 old yards to ​5 1⁄2 new yards, or 15 old feet to ​16 1⁄2 new feet. The furlong went from 600 old feet (200 old yards) to 660 new feet (220 new yards). The acre went from 36,000 old square feet to 43,560 new square feet. Scholars have speculated that the Compositio may have represented a compromise between two earlier systems of the units, the Anglo-Saxon and the Roman.

Land Rod/Perch and Chain Broken down to modern day American Yards, Feet and Inches:

The earliest surviving definition of this form of the ell appears in the Act on the Composition of Yards and Perches, one of the statutes of uncertain date[n 3] tentatively dated to the reign of Edward I or II c. 1300. Its wording varies in surviving accounts. One reads:[19]
It is ordained that
3 grains of barley dry and round do make an inch,
12 inches make 1 foot,
3 feet make 1 yard,
5 yards and a half make a perch/rod, and
40 perches/rods (10 Chains) in length and 4 perches/rods (1 Chain) in breadth make an acre.

The Liber Horn (Book from 1311 AD) states:[20]

And be it remembered that the iron yard of our Lord the King containeth 3 feet and no more, and a foot ought to contain 12 inches by the right measure of this yard measured, to wit, the 36th part of this yard rightly measured maketh 1 inch neither more nor less and 5 yards and a half make a perch/rod that is 16 feet and a half measured by the aforesaid yard of our Lord the King.

I Use Standard American Feet to measure far more than any other measurement in the field.

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
Now I am going to share something extremely Important to finding the Vaults.

This is a Surveyors Compass that is 357 years old (1661) From London England (Made by Henry Sutton)
Henry Sutton (instrument maker) - Wikipedia
Henry Sutton 1661.jpg

Here is the Important Part which I have just recently found out myself so I thought I would share it with you all.

If you zoom in on the compass in the picture above which was made during the time period the Vaults were being built here in America, you will Notice that the compass is marked out in a full 360 degrees (look at North pointing to 360)

Now, I have always been under the impression that the compass was a 15 degree increment compass just like shown in the book De Re Metallica, Boy was I wrong.

They Used Single Holy Degrees off everything That is why I had finally figured out that Cactus triangle that I showed not long ago, because they used single holy degrees off of the set lines of the triangle. Here is the Link to the Triangle
A GUIDE TO VAULT TREASURE HUNTING (Condensed) - Page 239

the kings Triangle is no different they set up lines that you go so many single holy degrees off from in order to find the Leg of the Kings 130 foot triangle, Once they had one leg they could make the rest of the triangle which is why only one point has an actual Boulder and the other is an Invisible Crisscross Spot.

Here are the Base Holy Numbers 3-7-11-13

Last edited:

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Mountains of Western Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett, General Mathematics, Geometry,Pentax,,Do the math it's there.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sandy1 this is some of the best research i have seen in along time thank you for sharing this with us its top shelf all the way.

Secret squirl

Sep 15, 2017
Nibiru
Detector(s) used
pulsestar II pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sandy 1 , Do you know what the other rings of numbers are for? Im especially curious about the inner ring, that has 123, then starts and counts from 1. Do they also play a role?

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

This is a Surveyors Compass that is 357 years old (1661) From London England (Made by Henry Sutton)
View attachment 1649674

Here is the Important Part which I have just recently found out myself so I thought I would share it with you all.

If you zoom in on the compass in the picture above which was made during the time period the Vaults were being built here in America, you will Notice that the compass is marked out in a full 360 degrees (look at North pointing to 360)

Now, I have always been under the impression that the compass was a 15 degree increment compass just like shown in the book De Re Metallica, Boy was I wrong.

They Used Single Holy Degrees off everything That is why I had finally figured out that Cactus triangle that I showed not long ago, because they used single holy degrees off of the set lines of the triangle. Here is the Link to the Triangle

the kings Triangle is no different they set up lines that you go so many single holy degrees off from in order to find the Leg of the Kings 130 foot triangle, Once they had one leg they could make the rest of the triangle which is why only one point has an actual Boulder and the other is an Invisible Crisscross Spot.

One of my main problems on these sites is not taking the time to do the compass work and measurements i can see now why i have had so many problems. Its all there i am just not doing it the right way to solve it. Proves my theory the ole Spaniards used the best of the best to do this work for there storage vaults once again excellent info thank you.

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
Sandy 1 , Do you know what the other rings of numbers are for? Im especially curious about the inner ring, that has 123, then starts and counts from 1. Do they also play a role?
Rings of numbers?

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
I just added the base holy numbers on post #3672

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sandy1 thanks for this recent info i have had some spare time to do some studying of triangulation in surveying and how important it is to the workings. I will definitely be applying this in my field work as of now it should solve the problems i have been having.

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know this is horrible but i can not show a photo of this its a 7 on my site with 3 dots and its carved on top of a flat rock and its 20 feet from a natural spring. I can not show a picture of it unfortunately but i did make a drawing here is what it looks like. Does anybody have any idea what the 3 dots would be on the 7 for. I know i am close to a spring and the 7 goes with that but the 3 dots i can not figure out. View attachment 1643818

My seven has been solved with the help of sandy1 talking about triangles and how important they are also thank you to the folks that had an opinion on it. View attachment 1650030

Last edited:
OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
Remember Cyzak I don't actually use symbols on the rocks I just find important points such as the triangle being 130 feet apart from tip to tip (marked at each of the tips in different ways) I have seen many carvings but the triangle layout is what is really important not the carvings on the individual rocks themselves.

Secret squirl

Sep 15, 2017
Nibiru
Detector(s) used
pulsestar II pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

View attachment 1649674

inside the "sun" in the compass center. From center out, where north is, the inner ring of numbers shows 123, then the next ring out shows 250, 500, 750.
At nnw on the inner ring it shows again, 1,2,3 etc. then the next ring out is 006, 011,019 etc.
These are what I am asking about.

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
I just use the single ring of 360 degrees off from existing lines with numbers like 21 degrees 39 degrees and here is a big one 49 degrees 3's 7's and 13's are the big base numbers they used.

weekender

Feb 28, 2009
Arkansas-River Valley-Ft. Smith
Detector(s) used
Prism V
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

View attachment 1649674

Thanks!

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Remember Cyzak I don't actually use symbols on the rocks I just find important points such as the triangle being 130 feet apart from tip to tip (marked at each of the tips in different ways) I have seen many carvings but the triangle layout is what is really important not the carvings on the individual rocks themselves.

Yes very true i believe this to be just a sign on a trail pointing the way along the trail nothing to do with a treasure site sorry for any confusion to the community.

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
~: Ancient Sacred Spirit Lands Of Our Fathers' :~
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
I meant every word of what I said above, Only the people who are the instigators/deceivers of the highlighted part above have a problem with this information.

EDIT:
One other thing I would like to say, anybody who deny's my information has quite obviously never been to a kings vault, either that or they are trying to cover up their existence.

Well... I've not had the pleasure of being at the entrance looking into a kings vault...
Buttt... Since I'm half crazy & well beyond just innocently gullible, knowing that
I've been more than guessing, about having likely been walking past or over
the top of more than just 1 or 2 for several years.....

Yep I believe, because of the same kind of markers that are in so many
different areas, seen by different people that have nothing to gain by
lying & so much to learn listening & observing, then making proper
applications. Therein I reckon, lies the reasons for so much envy.

Oh to learn the markers, measurements, degrees, angles...
Not for everyone. Can't believe still, sandy1 exposing so
many people to all of this info obtained after a heck of
a lot of hard work entwined with so much deep study.
Even if I never peek into one, many thanks to you,
Sure have enjoyed, & expanded my understanding.:occasion14:

Last edited:

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
~: Ancient Sacred Spirit Lands Of Our Fathers' :~
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
I have a couple but its important to get a compass that has a wire for a sight I have used and still have a scope type but the wire type allows for a greater angle of sight up and down hills and for closer realistic viewing (not magnified)

Here is my surveyors compass and I am showing what degrees I have offset for declination as well (the black arrow pointing down) which works very well for here in AZ but magnetic North moves around a bit from year to year, which really doesn't matter much because the markers/cactus triangle leg/alignments are many times on quadrants such as 45 degrees etc. so you can get close enough to get a good setting on an existing marker line.
View attachment 1648281 View attachment 1648278

Since we are talking about degrees, it is very Important to mention degrees off of existing lines, this is for the most part how distances are accomplished far more so than with measurements, this is the key to understanding the triangles as well as the hidden entrance. (more on that later)

I have said in the past that they used the rod in order to measure, however that was at the oldest sites, (at the newer sites which still have treasures buried to this day safe and sound in their vaults from the 1700/1800s, they used the Same Basic Foot that we use today on our standard tape measures for measuring the markers surrounding the vaults) and there are a set of numbers that are very Holy to them.

Remember these numbers, they are used by multiplying with each other as well as multiples of the same number and are used both as compass degrees and feet.

3 7 13

Examples: 3x7=21 or 3x13=39 or 7x7=49 or 13x10=130 feet (the length of the triangle)

These are Both Degrees and Distances that are at the heart of these treasures and are truly secret information to these treasure vaults.

I have been saying they used English Feet all the way back in my original guide, #53 15th picture down (drawing of lines) as well as the next drawing 23rd picture down.

This is what I have found in the field (this information is not in any books that I am aware of)

Since I do use mostly Feet over the chain and rod, I wanted to show when the standard American Foot was originally in use.

Here is the time period when the inch, foot, yard and rod/perch all became our modern day measurements.

Prior to the enactment of a law known as the "Composition of Yards and Perches" (Latin: Compositio ulnarum et perticarum)[4] some time between 1266 and 1303, the English system of measurement had been based on that of the Anglo-Saxons, inherited from tribes from northern Germany.
The Compositio retained the Anglo-Saxon rod of 5.03 metres 16.5 feet and the acre of 4 × 40 rods. However, it redefined the yard, foot, inch, and barleycorn to ​10⁄11 of their previous value. Thus, the rod went from 5 old yards to ​5 1⁄2 new yards, or 15 old feet to ​16 1⁄2 new feet. The furlong went from 600 old feet (200 old yards) to 660 new feet (220 new yards). The acre went from 36,000 old square feet to 43,560 new square feet. Scholars have speculated that the Compositio may have represented a compromise between two earlier systems of the units, the Anglo-Saxon and the Roman.

Land Rod/Perch and Chain Broken down to modern day American Yards, Feet and Inches:

The earliest surviving definition of this form of the ell appears in the Act on the Composition of Yards and Perches, one of the statutes of uncertain date[n 3] tentatively dated to the reign of Edward I or II c. 1300. Its wording varies in surviving accounts. One reads:[19]
It is ordained that
3 grains of barley dry and round do make an inch,
12 inches make 1 foot,
3 feet make 1 yard,
5 yards and a half make a perch/rod, and
40 perches/rods (10 Chains) in length and 4 perches/rods (1 Chain) in breadth make an acre.

The Liber Horn (Book from 1311 AD) states:[20]

And be it remembered that the iron yard of our Lord the King containeth 3 feet and no more, and a foot ought to contain 12 inches by the right measure of this yard measured, to wit, the 36th part of this yard rightly measured maketh 1 inch neither more nor less and 5 yards and a half make a perch/rod that is 16 feet and a half measured by the aforesaid yard of our Lord the King.

I Use Standard American Feet to measure far more than any other measurement in the field.

View attachment 1649674

I just use the single ring of 360 degrees off from existing lines with numbers like 21 degrees 39 degrees and here is a big one 49 degrees 3's 7's and 13's are the big base numbers they used.

sandy1,
I recall you saying you were working on figuring more out.
Phenomenal, & of course there are people that certainly don't
want any of this info out, & will never stop at trying to prevent it.
No doubt your finished work is and will be quite useful & fascinating.
Thanks for everything, & good luck to you always Amigo..

Last edited:
OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
I will say this, figuring out the triangles at new sites is simple once you know what to look for, but as I have stated before the information is not given in the field, you really have to know what you are doing to get to the end, however here is a good piece of information:

The crisscross spot is the most Important spot for locating the treasure and is the most important point of the triangle

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread