A GUIDE TO VAULT TREASURE HUNTING (Condensed)

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
I have heard the prove it question asked many times on here, however I have given the tools and information for everybody to go out and prove it for themselves.

There are only a few reasons anybody wants somebody else to prove these treasures exist to them, and those are 1: they are too lazy to do it themselves, 2: they want to get the person they are asking to prove it in trouble with the law, or 3: they want to steal the treasure for themselves.

None of these will benefit the treasure hunter as you are helping a person who wont help themselves or the treasure hunter ends up in jail or dead.

elh

Aug 10, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have heard the prove it question asked many times on here, however I have given the tools and information for everybody to go out and prove it for themselves.

There are only a few reasons anybody wants somebody else to prove these treasures exist to them, and those are 1: they are too lazy to do it themselves, 2: they want to get the person they are asking to prove it in trouble with the law, or 3: they want to steal the treasure for themselves.

None of these will benefit the treasure hunter as you are helping a person who wont help themselves or the treasure hunter ends up in jail or dead.

YEP, some are genuine thieves. I had two different occasions after show and tell, they went back without me to plunder. They left only foot prints
and disturbed soil and overturned rocks. Not only that but they took others there too.

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
YEP, some are genuine thieves. I had two different occasions after show and tell, they went back without me to plunder. They left only foot prints
and disturbed soil and overturned rocks. Not only that but they took others there too.
Same Here

Carl-NC

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Washington
Detector(s) used
Custom Designs and Prototypes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Why would you even bring up dowsing that is not and option here,the true way it is figured out is how it is engineered. One thing also you keep hammering on Kenworthy and you never even meet the man and you want to be judge, jury and the executioner here. Now you want a true treasure hunter to take you out and show you it does exists just for your benefit after criticizing the way it is figured out.

On Kenworthy, I know nothing about the man other than what I read in old Treasure mags, but regardless of who he was I find his books to be useless. It all looks made-up, and I've never seen any evidence to the contrary. If there is evidence, then "show me" is the appropriate applied standard.

I bring up dowsing because it has very close parallels in terms of claims and evidence. Did the Spanish utilize dowsing in locating all their gold & silver? Despite what dowsing books claim, probably not, but people sure like to believe the dowsing books. Did the Spanish leave treasure caches all over the place with vague, natural-looking markers that need obscure contortions of imagination to figure out? That's exactly what I'm asking here.

My threshold is a little higher than "Sandy said it's true so it is" which is exactly why I asked about historical references. If "Sandy said so" is all there is (or "Chuck said so"), then "show me" again becomes appropriate, ironically the same as with dowsing. Dowsers like to talk up their abilities, but when I say "show me" more often than not they tell me the only way I will ever believe in dowsing is to get a dowsing rod and prove it to myself, which makes the next quote particularly amusing.

Or, they're writing a book on treasure hunting fictions. Dowsing, LRLs, auras, markers, and legends like Lue, KGC, Beale, Oak Island, etc. Stuff people love to believe in despite a glaring lack of evidence.

Sandy, I got nothing personal against you. Probably you're a great guy; that's been my experience with virtually all the dowsers & LRL users I've met. I'm researching for my book, and with treasure markers you're the most vocal guy around. That's why I'm asking for a field trip. Like I said before, where there are conspiracy theories, there usually isn't anything else. Mostly someone looking for an alibi.

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Carl, perhaps your knowledge and expertise could serve you better here: Supporting Vendors

If you don't get treasure hunting with signs and markers, then go where the action makes sense to you.

Just an FYI: Folks have been finding treasures long before there were any thought of electricity beyond lightning --- even Jesus talked about a man finding a treasure in a field (Matthew 13:44), and I can guarantee you there weren't any detectors then.

Carl-NC

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Washington
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you don't get treasure hunting with signs and markers, then go where the action makes sense to you.

Oh, but I do "get it." Ironically, I think everybody else here gets it, too, whether they want to say so or not.

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
On Kenworthy, I know nothing about the man other than what I read in old Treasure mags, but regardless of who he was I find his books to be useless. It all looks made-up, and I've never seen any evidence to the contrary. If there is evidence, then "show me" is the appropriate applied standard. ...

If you talk to informed folks around Apache Junction, you may get a different slant about Kenworthy and his doings in the Superstitions. Then, if you research his alleged silver bar cache recovery in southern AZ, you'll note that the ingots were modern made. More: if you look into the "Spanish Archives Kings Code document discovery", you'll come up running on empty. The guy published some intriguing pipe dreams, talked Duke Wayne out of investment money, published five books and managed to gather some still empty-handed true believers along the way. Problem is, as you've mentioned, there's no there there. For those of you who care, research it all yourself. If you don't care for the truth, keep soldiering on.

ill1

Greenie
Sep 1, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
my site i had a mallard hung with a hangman's noose and a dead snake and a dead mouse all where i stand and look at the old cave where it was moved from by the kgc this after i talked to a person on the property that was just wandering thru.

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
If you talk to informed folks around Apache Junction, you may get a different slant about Kenworthy and his doings in the Superstitions. Then, if you research his alleged silver bar cache recovery in southern AZ, you'll note that the ingots were modern made. More: if you look into the "Spanish Archives Kings Code document discovery", you'll come up running on empty. The guy published some intriguing pipe dreams, talked Duke Wayne out of investment money, published five books and managed to gather some still empty-handed true believers along the way. Problem is, as you've mentioned, there's no there there. For those of you who care, research it all yourself. If you don't care for the truth, keep soldiering on.

Quest for Gold : Treasures: A Tarzana man says he's close to finding a lost Spanish mine that early records call the continent's richest. - latimes

In 1975, he and John Wayne discovered and probed a 17th-Century shipwreck off Santa Catalina Island. This time, Kenworthy said, he believes that some of the treasure may have been scooped up by another ship.

He had met Wayne while working on "The Searchers," so when he decided to hunt for a sunken ship off Catalina in 1974, he went to a friend of Wayne's to see if he could rent the actor's 137-foot former minesweeper, the Wild Goose.

Wayne decided to participate as a partner. They hired divers who had worked with Wayne on "The Green Berets" and went to work hunting for a Manila galleon that had gone down in the 17th Century after hitting submerged rocks. It was carrying gold, silver and amethyst that now would be worth millions, Kenworthy said. The divers located some artifacts, including copper plates.

There's much more to the article, so enjoy the read. Let's just say that when Howard Hughes' folks showed up --- uninvited --- well that may have "disrupted" the operation.

Of course, when all else fails, accuse someone who cannot make a reply in order to defend themselves against accusations.

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
~: Ancient Sacred Spirit Lands Of Our Fathers' :~
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
Oh, but I do "get it." Ironically, I think everybody else here gets it, too, whether they want to say so or not.

Since you can only realistically speak for yourself, everybody else realizes that, yes we get it...:sleepy4:
All talk, with more than likely never even trying anything you freely mock, doubt & criticize.
Then asking to go along for a field trip? :laughing9: Ironically, say a fine kind of joke to write about.

The only reason you or anyone of us that has read or studied the thread, even has the opportunity
to communicate with sandy1, is because he'd decided to share his experiences & information in
depth. With the opportunity to get relative response here, for everyone to access. Rather than
just writing a book, & taking the easy road, not being exposed to sum... blatant arrogance.

Last edited:

Carl-NC

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Washington
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
published five books...

Hmm, thought there were just 4. Looked it up, appears I lack the one on the LDM.

...and managed to gather some still empty-handed true believers along the way.

Well, at least they're getting outside and exercising.

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
I would like to say this, even though I could be wrong on some small bits of info (which by the way I try to correct when I see the error) I in no way have ever knowingly put out any misinformation here on Treasurenet as that would be completely counter productive to my cause which is to only show what I have found to work and be true when it comes to vault treasure hunting.

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Garrett atx pi 12+20inch coil, Garrett mh series, Garrett 2500+t-hound attchmnt, fisher tw-6 two box, Pulsestar pro ii with various coils up to 98 inches, pulsemaster pro w/1.2 m coil
Primary Interest:
Other
We're not stupid Carl, we do the electronics thing. Still working on the gpr stuff, will take time to learn it. Always finding new methods to locate, but it don't work on things going directly into a slope /hillside which alot of stuff actually is in my neck of the woods. 20170903_181228.jpg

This loop is 98 inches across, runs off the pulse star 2 , I made it for this stuff, however its takes several people to run it , and is alot to pack around. Not always people available to run it, but I'm trying to use it when I can so I can give feedback. Have places to dig next year when it thaws, things aren't so easy as it seems it would be online just reading stuff..

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Garrett atx pi 12+20inch coil, Garrett mh series, Garrett 2500+t-hound attchmnt, fisher tw-6 two box, Pulsestar pro ii with various coils up to 98 inches, pulsemaster pro w/1.2 m coil
Primary Interest:
Other
Btw sandy1 actually spoke with Kenworthy, too bad you can't see that. But you weren't on the private websites a few learned this from several years ago. Guess it can pay to be around in the private loops.
Or not, nobody is going to change your mind on things that take years to do. I'd say just leave it all, to much trouble to explain it all from scratch. You are better off walking away and let other interested parties work it out.

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Well, at least they're getting outside and exercising.

Very true. I applaud all the active treasure hunters, whether they're looking for quarters in the park or famous lost mines in the mountains. It's a great way to keep your body fit and your mind active. Even if the theories are completely fantasized, as long as they continue to think, they're moving forward. I realize I piss off some who are frustrated when I offer alternative scenarios to consider, but I suspect they're thinking about them. I've been jolted out of my mindset before, and it's a good thing. Red pills are better than the blue ones for me.

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
Perhaps one day SDCFIA will realize that the types of treasures he talks about as well as his markers are completely different than the types of treasures I am talking about, Mine were hidden by a completely different Continent of people and if they were placed by people from this continent then they are Far older than his types of treasures, so all of this pushing of his to try and classify my types of treasures into his category of treasure hunting is not very open minded on his part.

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
Btw sandy1 actually spoke with Kenworthy, too bad you can't see that. But you weren't on the private websites a few learned this from several years ago. Guess it can pay to be around in the private loops.
Or not, nobody is going to change your mind on things that take years to do. I'd say just leave it all, to much trouble to explain it all from scratch. You are better off walking away and let other interested parties work it out.

In case I never showed it before this is a picture of my parents with Kenworthy this is the time he was showing them a aerial photo of the location of several of the treasures he had dug up in CA.
1 (37).jpg

My Parents were in Contact with quite a few bigshot treasure hunters in the 90s and pictures of one of my treasure sites here in AZ have been published in at least 2 books that I know of.

Last edited:

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Mountains of Western Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett, General Mathematics, Geometry,Pentax,,Do the math it's there.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Excellent photo sandy1 actual factual documentation that is what I am talking about.

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Mountains of Western Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett, General Mathematics, Geometry,Pentax,,Do the math it's there.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here you go Cyzak,

This is an overview of the triangle I showed with the 130 foot legs
I marked each point but what I have not shown before is that the Shaft Sign Line as well as the second A-Frame Rock Line are both exactly 49 degrees (7x7) off opposite sides of the line going to the Rabbit point of the triangle from the crisscross spot and of course both of those A-Frames originally helped to find the crisscross spot by aligning to it through other boulders.
View attachment 1658199

Sandy1 on this triangle the legs are 130 feet long have you ever came across them being longer than that.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread