A GUIDE TO VAULT TREASURE HUNTING (Condensed)

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Mountains of Western Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett, General Mathematics, Geometry,Pentax,,Do the math it's there.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The lightning bolt would have been visible,
& well in front of the death trap, so there
was obviously something as likely pretty
deadly arranged at some time, prior...

I wonder what our friend sandy1 has
been up to. All good, & safe I hope...

He is probably out digging a hole somewhere in Arizona.

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Garrett atx pi 12+20inch coil, Garrett mh series, Garrett 2500+t-hound attchmnt, fisher tw-6 two box, Pulsestar pro ii with various coils up to 98 inches, pulsemaster pro w/1.2 m coil
Primary Interest:
Other
That's "propped" and is an "omega" (at or near the end), but some of these are very old corners of a large triangle, like longer distance between corners.

Many variations and are mostly ancient, but there's going to be nearby smaller markers that go to something as these were dug up by other followers.. I have one similiar that has a corner dug up (huge crater near one corner). But the legs of the triangle were each 198 feet and done on bearings of very close (within a degree) to 180/0, 300/120, 240/60. Typical ancient equilateral triangle involving solar equinox bearings. It also had a line going thru the center at 330 degrees and had a large 150 pound heart rock at 99 feet. The main propped boulder was about 50 or so tons and shaped like a head looking towards the sky from on angle.

Too big of stuff for me to really mess with, although I did take an interest in it.

Yours has a weird set of large eyes 2/3 the way up looking about right at you.

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cool picture cyzak, what is that monument supposed to be? What animal?

You know AIORIA I don't know what the shape is but I call it the CHICK A DEE I believe it is just one of those OMEGA'S that says look at me.

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's "propped" and is an "omega" (at or near the end), but some of these are very old corners of a large triangle, like longer distance between corners.

Many variations and are mostly ancient, but there's going to be nearby smaller markers that go to something as these were dug up by other followers.. I have one similiar that has a corner dug up (huge crater near one corner). But the legs of the triangle were each 198 feet and done on bearings of very close (within a degree) to 180/0, 300/120, 240/60. Typical ancient equilateral triangle involving solar equinox bearings. It also had a line going thru the center at 330 degrees and had a large 150 pound heart rock at 99 feet. The main propped boulder was about 50 or so tons and shaped like a head looking towards the sky from on angle.

Too big of stuff for me to really mess with, although I did take an interest in it.

Yes this is what this thread is about and makes it fun and interesting thank you so much Quinoa for the info it will give help me with a foot up my quest on this site.Here is another photo of it at a different angle I just wish I had cleared the vegetation away oh well its got some camouflage and its got a hole drilled into the side of it you can just see it behind the Aspen. View attachment 1676250

Last edited:

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
~: Ancient Sacred Spirit Lands Of Our Fathers' :~
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
He is rigged for silent running definitely off the radar. View attachment 1676043

Very Interesting Info, & is the sun appearing to be shining close to top notch?
That's pretty awesome pics you shared zak. Quinoa always good to hear your
understanding on the ancient & later historical tied into it, Great Stuff...:thumbsup:

Really wish I understood more of Ancient, & later activities, because it seems
everyone that came afterwards, was interested in finding, & they're maybe
actually something unmoved/untouched, but it's very much fascinating,
all the measurements/angles, the solar/lunar alignments, etc., cool...

Last edited:

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Did you have good luck with locating what it was telling you Crosse.

pebble

Apr 25, 2006
Texas
Detector(s) used
TM808, Arc geo logger
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I am interested in taking photos of auras, do you know if the I Phone 6 plus has the same camera in it as the I Phone 7? ATT claims it does. Thanks, Pebble

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
Did you have good luck with locating what it was telling you Crosse.

Well you might say it's all just a bit too crazy,
when all that apparently visited left their own
marks, but didn't seem to do anything to the
other rock art. So it's really hard to say...but
still working around, & it helps when weather
is cool, but not too much, & the ticks er down,
if you know what I mean. Get way too thick...
Need live hungry Ducks, & Guineas, LOL! ??? :laughing7:

Last edited:

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
I am interested in taking photos of auras, do you know if the I Phone 6 plus has the same camera in it as the I Phone 7? ATT claims it does. Thanks, Pebble

I think Quinoa may have experimented with different phone cameras, don't know if the same one.
If nothing else, & you can get it set to take pics in a continuous interval setting (10 sec.), then go
set it up & try it. Good luck, & hopefully someone else will possibly respond, perhaps with a more
specific & beneficial info for your particular application. Thanks for your good & relevant question.

Last edited:

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Garrett atx pi 12+20inch coil, Garrett mh series, Garrett 2500+t-hound attchmnt, fisher tw-6 two box, Pulsestar pro ii with various coils up to 98 inches, pulsemaster pro w/1.2 m coil
Primary Interest:
Other
I haven't used the iphones, but if you set them on an interval shoot they might work (you may have to download another camera app that has it).

Cyzac, that large boulder off to the right side of your big rock in second picture looks like a football shape on top or "lip" shaped, it might be the direction you go if there is something else lining up that way. Lips would be relating to an entrance as in "mouth" or sealed opening. Expadition 2018 sept 017 lips.jpg It would likely be placed on the way over to the spot somehow, but could be a key marker to figure out.

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Cross, yours was a pieced together "all seeing eye", it usually looks towards or at something, but yours seems to be saying go left. It was meant to be seen from a distance so the lines blend in, the lighter coloered center piece rock is the pupil and can be the shape of another marker to look for.. Because since it's an eye, it says "to look" for something.

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you Quinoa I have really appreciated the information you give, I can not wait to get in there unfortunately it's under about 10 foot of snow right now.

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Believe me pebble the best way is with this camera and the instructions that sandy1 has presented here. You can get this camera on eBay for $50.00 to $100.00 usually with the card in it.I was able to purchase one that was new old stock for $55.00 and there are more out there.
View attachment 1676544

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
Believe me pebble the best way is with this camera and the instructions that sandy1 has presented here. You can get this camera on eBay for $50.00 to $100.00 usually with the card in it.I was able to purchase one that was new old stock for $55.00 and there are more out there.

Yep, well the secret's on out now, LOL! :laughing7::laughing9::laughing7:
Just teasin', at first I think sandy only told a few,
then he made it public "to the whole world." So now
there's more demand, & that's ok, just a bit higher.

But if you look at the later model W20, the lens &
mechanism appear the same, with basically all the
same specs, all they changed was just to 7MP instead
of 6MP, more internal memory, & the auto light setting,
all you have to do is look up & compare the specs. It seems
you may have to manually set to be the same ISO as the W10.

But for all practicality, it seems to be the Younger Brother...
I have 1, but have yet to try it along side the W10. I also
think some are using the W30, but it's the next GEN., so
a bit different upgrades, haven't tried one of them yet...
Also occasionally, they all come up for sale relatively
reasonable. Just make sure they say it's working.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions