A GUIDE TO VAULT TREASURE HUNTING (Condensed)

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
~: Ancient Sacred Spirit Lands Of Our Fathers' :~
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
At one of my Treasure sites I have found a measurement of exactly 144 feet which I have discovered is actually a very important number and could very well be related to a Cross.
I had a friend send me some info about the Oak Island Nolans Cross which there is some theory about it being 144 feet on the top part of the Cross.

The Leg is split into 3 times 144 feet (432 feet) and 2 times 144 feet (288 feet) which added together is 5 times 144 feet on the bottom Leg (720 feet)

and the Arms are also 2.5 times 144 feet (360 feet) or 5 times 144 feet across both arms (720 feet)

Now these measurements are debatable and normally I wouldn't pay much attention to them, however I caught a a Gold Aura at a treasure location and when I went to it:

There was a Large Rabbit Boulder Exactly 144 feet away (completely standalone and by itself) another boulder aligned with the rabbit boulder right to my gold aura spot, there were also multiple sentinel alignments from different angles coming into this 144 foot spot as well. I will need to investigate further to see if it has arms and is actually a Cross.

I also wanted to mention that A long time ago I read about a cross carved on a rock in South America that had (as I recall) 5 inch arms and top, so the number 5 seems to be important when it comes to Crosses.

I also should point out that the number 144 has been used multiple times throughout history such as the 144,000 virgin saints, and 144 cubits as the length of New Jerusalem, and 12 multiplied by 12 seems to be holy according to the Catholics, 12 apostles and 12 tribes of Israel also 12 is supposed to be God’s perfect rule through human agency or government, so having 144 in the form of feet doesn't really matter as much as the number itself.
More important info, Thanks again!

cool hand Luke

Jan 11, 2023
ALABAMA
More on 75:

Open main menu
Wikipedia
Search

75 (number)​

Article Talk

75 (seventy-five) is the natural number following 74 and preceding 76.
70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79
0 10 20 30 40 50 60 70 80 90
Cardinalseventy-five
Ordinal75th
(seventy-fifth)
Factorization3 × 52
Divisors1, 3, 5, 15, 25, 75
Greek numeralΟΕ´
Roman numeralLXXV
Binary10010112
Ternary22103
Senary2036
Octal1138
Duodecimal6312
Hexadecimal4B16

In mathematics​

In other fields​

References​

Last edited 5 days ago by Epifanove

RELATED ARTICLES​

Wikipedia

can u break it down for slow folks like myself. as in what does this mean n how does it help or when do u use it out in the field ? thank you in advance.

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Mountains of Western Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett, General Mathematics, Geometry,Pentax,,Do the math it's there.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thank you so much for taking the time out of day to respond. i appreciate it. the reason i ask is there is a cross carved on a bluff the cross itself is inside a triangle. with a big boulder right out in front of it. it has a hole in the outline of the hole is a eagle, but im not sure where to go from there.
Do not get hung up on carvings most are by sentinels only to confuse. The most important is the monuments pay attention to them if you read thru this thread you will find a lot of information about the monuments.You do not know how many times I have been asked what is this carving, I have no idea and who would. The major players owls, rabbits, ducks, eagles, and the triangles, pyramids and hoyo's and so on they are the real deal.Stick to this thread it really has all the info you need provided by a unselfish person Sandy1.

Attachments

• Hoyo.JPG
    Hoyo.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 35

cool hand Luke

Jan 11, 2023
ALABAMA
Do not get hung up on carvings most are by sentinels only to confuse. The most important is the monuments pay attention to them if you read thru this thread you will find a lot of information about the monuments.You do not know how many times I have been asked what is this carving, I have no idea and who would. The major players owls, rabbits, ducks, eagles, and the triangles, pyramids and hoyo's and so on they are the real deal.Stick to this thread it really has all the info you need provided by a unselfish person Sandy1.
thank you cyzak . an your right sandy1 has done alot for us young treasure hunter an again thank you sandy1 for the vast amount of knowledge.

cyzak ive read an reread it. my problem is when i do get to a spot with the rabbit , turtle, an the a-frame rocks , allignment rocks , i start getting confused on which rock to start with to get a allignment, 'like do i start with a-frame to animal monuments , or visa versa'' an id really like to catch an aura but the landscape in bama makes it to where you cant be no further then 30/50 feet away or the trees block your view.

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
thank you cyzak . an your right sandy1 has done alot for us young treasure hunter an again thank you sandy1 for the vast amount of knowledge.

cyzak ive read an reread it. my problem is when i do get to a spot with the rabbit , turtle, an the a-frame rocks , allignment rocks , i start getting confused on which rock to start with to get a allignment, 'like do i start with a-frame to animal monuments , or visa versa'' an id really like to catch an aura but the landscape in bama makes it to where you cant be no further then 30/50 feet away or the trees block your view.
Without an aura its going to be extremely difficult

cool hand Luke

Jan 11, 2023
ALABAMA
No, I have tried for years at known treasure locations and have never caught an aura close up
thats what i was afraid of.

what does the ground as in from surface to the cache . is the soil usually litter with busted rock , or do they spend the extra time getting dirt to fill the hole after they put the treasure in the ground. i mean hypothetically speaking. or do they go down the holler/wash an dig in the side to hide it. bc i was told or read it somewhere that it is usually 30ft down . i hope this makes sense. thank you in advance

cool hand Luke

Jan 11, 2023
ALABAMA
From what I have seen the ground is smooth over the areas to dig
the reason i ask is ive noticed places where there are animal monuments they are 'like washes filled in with busted rock bout foot under ground with dirt on top, like they are covering up the ditch/wash for some reason. basically where the water runs off from the bluff.'
does this make any sense? my question that is?

cool hand Luke

Jan 11, 2023
ALABAMA
It depends if they used a mine or a temporary storage or a accumulation room, a friend of mine dug up 400 silver Bars at 30 feet deep straight down.
was the aura the for sure reason he dug 30ft down, bc thats not an easy task to do. how was he sure it was down there? an im asking in the most sincere way.

cool hand Luke

Jan 11, 2023
ALABAMA
He and 3 other guys had a map and they used a magnetometer (enough iron imperfections in the silver to get a reading) then they used a backhoe to dig it up.
MAN i would have loved to just have seen that. an able to use a backhoe to dig it. AMAZING

thank you for time an knowledge.

how high up does the aura go i mean could i catch one above the trees?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread