A GUIDE TO VAULT TREASURE HUNTING (Condensed)

HMK959

Mar 24, 2023
HMK instead of showing markers give us some REAL boots on the ground measurements of laid out markers such as a cross or a triangle. Lets get into the Real Information here.

Attachments

• IMG_5943.JPG
    IMG_5943.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 20
  • IMG_6045.JPG
    IMG_6045.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 23
  • IMG_6478.JPG
    IMG_6478.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 21
  • Screenshot_۲۰۲۳۰۸۱۳_۰۰۰۷۲۴_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_۲۰۲۳۰۸۱۳_۰۰۰۷۲۴_Gallery.jpg
    340.1 KB · Views: 21
  • Screenshot_۲۰۲۳۰۸۱۳_۰۰۱۴۳۲_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_۲۰۲۳۰۸۱۳_۰۰۱۴۳۲_Gallery.jpg
    366.9 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_8731.JPG
    IMG_8731.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 21

HMK959

Mar 24, 2023
Are these photos enough?

Attachments

• Screenshot_۲۰۲۳۰۸۱۳_۰۰۴۵۵۳_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_۲۰۲۳۰۸۱۳_۰۰۴۵۵۳_Gallery.jpg
    333.3 KB · Views: 18
  • Screenshot_۲۰۲۳۰۸۱۳_۰۰۴۳۰۴_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_۲۰۲۳۰۸۱۳_۰۰۴۳۰۴_Gallery.jpg
    272.2 KB · Views: 18
  • Screenshot_۲۰۲۳۰۸۱۳_۰۰۴۱۰۴_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_۲۰۲۳۰۸۱۳_۰۰۴۱۰۴_Gallery.jpg
    382.3 KB · Views: 18

deephunting

Dec 26, 2021
Detector(s) used
Golden mask, spectrum xlt sierra madre 5900 all whites
My point of view in particular. Knowing that the artisans of the alignments in our territory are the Spanish, and they are influenced by all the other Turkish, Arabic, Roman and other cultures, would they have the same importance for the Spanish or would they have put another order? Since the Jesuits also worked on them and the church greatly influenced this, this has always been my doubt.

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
My point of view in particular. Knowing that the artisans of the alignments in our territory are the Spanish, and they are influenced by all the other Turkish, Arabic, Roman and other cultures, would they have the same importance for the Spanish or would they have put another order? Since the Jesuits also worked on them and the church greatly influenced this, this has always been my doubt.
Something very important to mention is that while the Spanish put up the markers I have been showing to the treasures, it is interesting to note that they used English foot measurements which were not used in Spain or even Mexico only in the English speaking countries, now if the Spanish were using methods from countries other than their own then we could say they for instance could be using the ideology of the animal markers from lets say the Aztecs, Mayans or even Incas to confuse any looters looking for their treasures at the time.

Last edited:

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Garrett atx pi 12+20inch coil, Garrett mh series, Garrett 2500+t-hound attchmnt, fisher tw-6 two box, Pulsestar pro ii with various coils up to 98 inches, pulsemaster pro w/1.2 m coil
Primary Interest:
Other
There's no size limit to how things were marked out by ancients, but I believe Sandy1 is trying to limit a few things to focus on what's most important to likely being attainable. If the focus is on everything there is out there, you aren't going to get it... 95% of the big markers are very old and have been redone over. I know that for certain. It needs to be taken down to a smaller scale to find anything important , and actually start digging, bare a few rare exceptions that I suppose everyone hopes for. Your goal is to up your chances/odds in any way you can. Digging around on hunches on these places is hard for anyone.

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Garrett atx pi 12+20inch coil, Garrett mh series, Garrett 2500+t-hound attchmnt, fisher tw-6 two box, Pulsestar pro ii with various coils up to 98 inches, pulsemaster pro w/1.2 m coil
Primary Interest:
Other
And yeah, some of the bigger image pics are far fetched. But I've seen even bigger that are not. I just don't post them. Why bother. Besides , they just give you a huge general area. Then you go down in size a few times.

HMK959

Mar 24, 2023
And yeah, some of the bigger image pics are far fetched. But I've seen even bigger that are not. I just don't post them. Why bother. Besides , they just give you a huge general area. Then you go down in size a few times.
In previous posts, I mentioned the size and smallness of the puzzles in the region. For example, if we have a large marker like a pyramid-shaped mountain, it is possible to have a pyramid-shaped hill or a large stone in the shape of a pyramid or a stone arrangement in that shape and finally make the search area smaller. But on the way of searching, stones and hills and arrangements are also placed for deception. You can find the real place from beliefs, geometry, mathematics, astronomy and geographical directions and summer and winter solstice.

lightspirt

Jul 26, 2023
West Virginia
Detector(s) used
Spirit of the Universe
The real info. is already there written in stone,by the ones who hid it. Listen to them. Changing their instruction is what misleads.

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
~: Ancient Sacred Spirit Lands Of Our Fathers' :~
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
In previous posts, I mentioned the size and smallness of the puzzles in the region. For example, if we have a large marker like a pyramid-shaped mountain, it is possible to have a pyramid-shaped hill or a large stone in the shape of a pyramid or a stone arrangement in that shape and finally make the search area smaller. But on the way of searching, stones and hills and arrangements are also placed for deception. You can find the real place from beliefs, geometry, mathematics, astronomy and geographical directions and summer and winter solstice.
This info is pretty much understood.
Can you say what this info has gotten you?

Last edited:

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
The real info. is already there written in stone,by the ones who hid it. Listen to them. Changing their instruction is what misleads.
The same question to you also. What has your knowledge, methods
& info gotten you, other that wandering around looking & digging?

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
Something very important to mention is that while the Spanish put up the markers I have been showing to the treasures, it is interesting to note that they used English foot measurements which were not used in Spain or even Mexico only in the English speaking countries, now if the Spanish were using methods from countries other than their own then we could say they for instance could be using the ideology of the animal markers from lets say the Aztecs, Mayans or even Incas to confuse any looters looking for their treasures at the time.
I have seen this, even among what appears to be ancient carvings, & I know
you & cyzak & Quinoa have plenty older ancient stuff because you've all shown
some excellent examples. As you say, they didn't always change, at least in
my areas, or appear to manipulate to destroy, but utilized them.

Last edited:

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
Bingo! It got me the Knowledge .
If that's all it's gotten you, then Bingo... yeah, you're saying your knowledge has it yet 4 you to do, or find...
I don't write this wanting to be rude, but like transparency, just be honest about your supposed knowledge.

Last edited:

deephunting

Dec 26, 2021
Detector(s) used

then we are limited to finding only the alignments and looking for the crosses if there are symbols that are considered final and important, the technique of auras would enter or, in its case, a technical eye and a hunch accompanied by good equipment for exploration. We will not know if we started or we are at the end

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
then we are limited to finding only the alignments and looking for the crosses if there are symbols that are considered final and important, the technique of auras would enter or, in its case, a technical eye and a hunch accompanied by good equipment for exploration. We will not know if we started or we are at the end
Finding the crisscross spot near the aura is essential but if it turns out the crisscross spot is not the entrance it will be very closeby, at that point you will need equipment or knowledge that I have not found in the field, but I guarantee you they needed the crisscross spot to find the entrance from.

deephunting

Dec 26, 2021
Detector(s) used
Finding the crisscross spot near the aura is essential but if it turns out the crisscross spot is not the entrance it will be very closeby at that point you will need equipment or knowledge that I have not found in the field, but I guarantee you they needed the crisscross spot to find the entrance from.

I have 3 intersecting points, two of 5 alignments and one of 4. In the latter, there is a dry tree at the foot of which, at the root, had a rock 10 centimeters in diameter nailed to it, placed there is a turtle head in profile in the same direction as the rock ahead I put photos of that area

HMK959

Mar 24, 2023
There are no signs or indicators on the entrances. In one area, it is possible to find many intersection points, but it is not true. To find the right point, you must know beliefs, geographical directions, light and shadow in summer and winter solstices, golden ratio, equinox point, (L) and (X) construction. If you want to draw a cross, you should base it on four stones that are like the four characteristics of humans (lion, eagle, cow, human) or the four main elements (water, wind, earth, fire). After finding the foundation stones, point out that your crossconfirms that the long side of the cross must be towards the east. The length of the sides and the ratio of the sides are very important (multiples of 12 and a golden ratio or close to 1.6) and the work does not end here. After finding the correct cross, you must find the point of symmetry or the axis of symmetry. And transfer all the points you have on the axis of symmetry or the point of symmetry to make a cross this time without any stone in it.

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
There are no signs or indicators on the entrances. In one area, it is possible to find many intersection points, but it is not true. To find the right point, you must know beliefs, geographical directions, light and shadow in summer and winter solstices, golden ratio, equinox point, (L) and (X) construction. If you want to draw a cross, you should base it on four stones that are like the four characteristics of humans (lion, eagle, cow, human) or the four main elements (water, wind, earth, fire). After finding the foundation stones, point out that your crossconfirms that the long side of the cross must be towards the east. The length of the sides and the ratio of the sides are very important (multiples of 12 and a golden ratio or close to 1.6) and the work does not end here. After finding the correct cross, you must find the point of symmetry or the axis of symmetry. And transfer all the points you have on the axis of symmetry or the point of symmetry to make a cross this time without any stone in it.
It looks like you would start your own thread, since you seem to have a lot of info to share.
That would be much more considerate, since sandy1 doesn't need help. Just interferes.

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
It looks like you would start your own thread, since you seem to have a lot of info to share.
That would be much more considerate, since sandy1 doesn't need help. Just interferes.
HMK Starting your own thread is a very good idea then people who want to follow you and your teachings can.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread