A GUIDE TO VAULT TREASURE HUNTING (Condensed)

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Mountains of Western Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett, General Mathematics, Geometry,Pentax,,Do the math it's there.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like you have a shaft sign there
U know it, all the signs are there just like you have said they would be. Hopefully one of these days I will be able to show more but unfortunately not at this time.Thank you for all your help especially with the alignments and the footages brother.Here is one more of the other side believe it or not got photo bombed by this little guy.
IMG_5595.JPG

Last edited:

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
~: Ancient Sacred Spirit Lands Of Our Fathers' :~
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
U know it, all the signs are there just like you have said they would be. Hopefully one of these days I will be able to show more but unfortunately not at this time.Thank you for all your help especially with the alignments and the footages brother.Here is one more of the other side believe it or not got photo bombed by this little guy. View attachment 2100096
What's it looking kinda' down toward, with a diamond carved into it's back. You'd think with all that old moss,
you were trekking in the S/W Colorado wilderness.

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What's it looking kinda' down toward, with a diamond carved into it's back. You'd think with all that old moss,
you were trekking in the S/W Colorado wilderness.
IMG_5204.JPG

The mountains hold a lot of secrets it just takes time and persistence my friend.

HMK959

Mar 24, 2023
You also have the head of a big snake. It can be said that the snake is deceptive. The snake forms a 90 degree angle with the snail.

Attachments

• Screenshot_۲۰۲۳۰۸۲۰_۰۰۵۲۲۱_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_۲۰۲۳۰۸۲۰_۰۰۵۲۲۱_Gallery.jpg
    223.4 KB · Views: 12
OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
So would you look at this as a trail marker?
The Snails I have seen have been at least hundreds of feet or more from the treasures so I would assume they are trail markers however turtles can be quite a ways from a cache and then be right at the cache site as well, but I have never seen a snail within a hundred feet of a cache site as of yet. I did see a snail very close to a large Important Owl Marker that was around 600 feet from a huge treasure cache.

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
View attachment 2100132
The mountains hold a lot of secrets it just takes time and persistence my friend.
I hear ya'. Even the older worn down mountains that are now just rugged rolling hills, hold their own curiosities,
& ancient markers/signs. Nice pics sandy1 & cyzak. How many triangles, diamonds can you catch in a pic...

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
I hear ya'. Even the older worn down mountains that are now just rugged rolling hills, hold their own curiosities,
& ancient markers/signs. Nice pics sandy1 & cyzak. How many triangles, diamonds can you catch in a pic...
Triangle carved in stone (not to be confused with pointers) are very rare since they are marking or leading to a treasure location, so finding multiples in a picture isn't going to happen.

HMK959

Mar 24, 2023
Triangle carved in stone (not to be confused with pointers) are very rare since they are marking or leading to a treasure location, so finding multiples in a picture isn't going to happen.
Are these pictures carved triangles?

Attachments

• Screenshot_۲۰۲۳۰۸۲۰_۲۱۴۲۲۹_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_۲۰۲۳۰۸۲۰_۲۱۴۲۲۹_Gallery.jpg
    136.9 KB · Views: 15
  • Screenshot_۲۰۲۳۰۸۲۰_۲۱۳۸۵۷_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_۲۰۲۳۰۸۲۰_۲۱۳۸۵۷_Gallery.jpg
    337.3 KB · Views: 16

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have seen a few diamonds carved, watch out for these they can be tricky to figure.

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
Joking about the triangular shadows in his pic.

Last edited:

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
I have seen a few diamonds carved, watch out for these they can be tricky to figure.
Possibly a Diamond carved there close to the "criss-cross spot" , at least I've seen a couple right there with the heart, owl, skull, shaft sign marker.

Last edited:
OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
I want to make sure nobody gets the wrong idea of a Crisscross spot being confused with X marks the spot as there are multiple lines coming in from multiple angles on a crisscross spot unlike an x with just two lines crossing. So the crisscross spot is Not an X in any way shape or form. In fact if it only had two lines it would not be the correct crisscross spot as it needs a minimum of three lines crossing.

Last edited:

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
CDS and Cyzak I don't want people getting the wrong idea of a Crisscross spot being confused with X marks the spot as there are multiple lines coming in from multiple angles on a crisscross spot unlike an x with just two lines crossing. So the crisscross spot is Not an X in any way shape or form. In fact if it only had two lines it would not be the correct crisscross spot as it needs a minimum of three lines crossing.
I edited the post
Possibly a Diamond carved there close to the "criss-cross spot" , at least I've seen a couple right there with the heart, owl, skull, shaft sign markers.

I edited the post to be clear.

Last edited:

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
I know I've posted these before...
20161029_120503.jpg

These are actual sentinel cut, long lasting cedar stump markers, among others, nearby the stone markers & Aura spot.
20161029_120454.jpg

There are so many good Rock markers for potential multiple caches, across both sides of the creek.
The owl has a noticeable diamond in the forehead.

Last edited:

Lost Horse

Nov 3, 2008
The Snail
One Day I was walking the Creek, and came to where the Creek Started to Narrow.
With Two Large Out Cropping on Both Sides of the Creek.

On the Right Side of the Creek -
Was the Large Out Cropping, on the Right Side of this Large Out Cropping
with the Duck Marker Looking Away from the Water.

004 a.jpg

But on the Same Out Cropping, on the Left Side - on the Water Side, was the "SNAIL".
The Snail was up High, and Looking at Something On the Other Side of the Creek.

Sandy1 Wrote
Here is a marker that I have only seen a few times and is rarely ever mentioned The Snail

005 a.jpg

006 a.jpg

Sandy1 Wrote
"The Snails I have seen have been at least hundreds of feet or more from the treasures"
so I would assume they are trail markers however turtles can be quite a ways from a cache and then be right at the cache site as well, but I have never seen a snail within a hundred feet of a cache site as of yet. I did see a snail very close to a large Important Owl Marker that was around 600 feet from a huge treasure cache.

On the other side of the Creek the Left Side, was the other Out Cropping.
Towering up high.

Like Sandy1 had said, this was a Least 100 feet away.

The Question is – is it a Crypt / Treasure Cache or Both?
What ever it is – the Snail was Looking at it...
003 a.jpg

002 a.jpg

003 b.jpg

001 a.jpg

Lost Horse :coffee2:

Last edited:

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
The Question is – is it a Crypt / Treasure Cache or Both?
What ever it is – the Snail was Looking at it...

View attachment 2100867
Well, Lost Horse, you're the only one who can answer that question. Why don't you move/remove that rock and find out? It may take quite an effort, but it can be done. Please let us know what you find.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread