A GUIDE TO VAULT TREASURE HUNTING (Condensed)

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
~: Ancient Sacred Spirit Lands Of Our Fathers' :~
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
Here is a REAL Treasure Site Triangle Using an Owl as one point of the triangle and an Invisible crisscross spot as the second point of the Triangle (which is also the center) the other two points are not marked except by the sentinels which they planted saguaros marking the last two tips. View attachment 2104558
sandy1, are all triangles the same measurements, with possibly different markers?
Thanks for showing this incredible drawing & explaining it. Some of us will find it to
be just the info we need to continue, & I thank you in advance, always the best! :thumbsup:

Secret squirl

Sep 15, 2017
Nibiru
Detector(s) used
pulsestar II pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No there are different size triangle layouts on holy degrees such as the 15 foot triangle.
Holy degrees with declination, or holy degree changes?
And for anyone who dont know, some areas may have weird anomalies that affect the compass. One area I know of has a change of up to 7 degrees. It will be very confusing and things will not make sense. I did so much "rework" until I realized what was going on. Very frustrating. I assume the Spanish had the same issues.

Secret squirl

Sep 15, 2017
Nibiru
Detector(s) used
pulsestar II pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know you have posted that before. That varies from what is reported to be the correct declination. But if it works, then it works. I use what is current declination.

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
I know you have posted that before. That varies from what is reported to be the correct declination. But if it works, then it works. I use what is current declination.
They used the declination I posted at all of the sites I have been to.

Definitely not any of the current modern declinations that are based off of true north.

You are not trying to find true North declination your finding the magnetic North they used hundreds of years ago which is not far off the magnetic North we use today. Depending on where you are in the world.

Last edited:

HMK959

Mar 24, 2023
The one request I have for all you folks reading this thread is that anybody who actually knows the size/measurements of the Holy Cross at the treasure sites please come forward with this information so people here can learn from you.

I am sure those of you who do know what the size of the cross is will also recognize the Holy degrees I posted in my last post.
Is it okay if the cross is in a country other than America?

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
Condensing and adding information>>>>>>>>

This is the most important information you can use in the field:
T
he best compass degrees with declination set off the old magnetic North that I have found are:

153/333, 63/243, 27/207, 117/297 also 129/309 Holy or unholy Degrees (There are other Holy degree lines as well)

Also the number
12 used in Increments for measuring such as 24/36/72/132/144/156 Feet. These measurements could very well get you to the entrance, however there are other measurements such as Increments of 7 - 7x5=35 and 7x7=49 also 3x13=39 and 3x39=117, 45 feet 57, feet, 66 feet, 33 feet and of course 111 feet for those Interested in the Cross.

I am including a very well set Compass Declination for AZ in 2023 in the picture below, this works for me with the markers and finding specific degree lines such as South 180 Degrees and North-East 45 Degrees (All of the Cardinal and Ordinal Quadrant compass points are used)
Proper Declination Arizona 2023.JPG

When it comes to the Compass you are Not trying to find true North declination your finding the magnetic North they used hundreds of years ago which is not far off the magnetic North we use today. Depending on where you are in the world.
I cannot Stress this enough: Without the Compass Declination set up properly there isn't any chance of finding the correct degree lines that you will need to find.

Finding the 130 foot Triangle and the inner vault lines going from the tips to the center is also very important to finding the entrances.

Here is a REAL Treasure Site 130 Foot Triangle Using an Owl as one point of the triangle and an Invisible crisscross spot as the second point of the Triangle (which is also the center) the other two points are not marked except by the sentinels which they planted saguaros marking the last two tips. There is more information on how these triangles work but I will leave that for another time, however I will say this, the treasure entrances are related to the triangles and can be found if the triangles are turned correctly and used with the holy degree lines and the correct Cross.
PL.jpg

With This Information along with the markers I have shown and the Aura capturing guide below you all have a very real chance of finding a treasure.
My Guide on how to Capture Treasure Aura's

https://www.treasurenet.com/threads...hunting-condensed.519355/page-95#post-5544576

Last edited:

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Mountains of Western Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett, General Mathematics, Geometry,Pentax,,Do the math it's there.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This information you are sharing will go a long ways with the people who are out there in the field willing to do the work to make a recovery.You my friend are a benifit to the Treasure hunting community stay safe.

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
So here is the general idea of the chain trail, you find a boulder, lets say there is a triangle on this boulder and the degrees are some oddball degrees such as 162 degrees, now you don't go the 162 degrees or any other degree the boulder triangle says.

This is what you do (with the compass declination set properly) You go a flat 45 degrees or one of the Ordinal or Cardinal degrees from the boulder until you run into another boulder/marker/crisscross spot.

This information was just known or understood and Not information that is given to you in the field, This is why so many people fail trying to read the boulders carved information, because the information needed was known but not carved, the actual compass degrees you got from the lines on the boulder will take you everywhere Except the entrance

HMK959

Mar 24, 2023
Peter was crucified upside down against Christ and at his own request. Can we say that wherever we recognize a cross, we should look for an upside-down cross? If we draw two crosses parallel to each other, the center of the two crosses will intersect at an angle of 45 degrees. Petros means rock. And the first church was built on this stone. Can we say that in the Catholic religion, wherever we recognize a cross, we should have a large and hard stone at an angle of 45 degrees from its center?

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
Peter was crucified upside down against Christ and at his own request. Can we say that wherever we recognize a cross, we should look for an upside-down cross? If we draw two crosses parallel to each other, the center of the two crosses will intersect at an angle of 45 degrees. Petros means rock. And the first church was built on this stone. Can we say that in the Catholic religion, wherever we recognize a cross, we should have a large and hard stone at an angle of 45 degrees from its center?
Nothing like what I have found, Peter was not crucified at the same time as Jesus.

The Crucifixion is what these layouts are based off of with the triangles, and no the crosses are not parallel to each other as in the picture below they are angled on specific degrees. But this is jumping way ahead, I am putting the cart way before the horse here.

Crucifixion Andrea Mantegna 1457–1459.jpg

Last edited:

HMK959

Mar 24, 2023
Nothing like what I have found Peter was not crucified at the same time as Jesus.

The Crucifixion is what these layouts are based off of with the triangles, and no the crosses are not parallel to each other as in the picture below they are angled on specific degrees. But this is jumping way ahead, I am putting the cart way before the horse here.

View attachment 2106107
Yes, I know that Peter was not crucified at the same time as Christ. I meant that Peter was crucified on the contrary.

Attachments

• Screenshot_۲۰۲۳۰۹۲۱_۰۰۲۹۵۳_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_۲۰۲۳۰۹۲۱_۰۰۲۹۵۳_Gallery.jpg
    252.7 KB · Views: 8

HMK959

Mar 24, 2023
Nothing like what I have found Peter was not crucified at the same time as Jesus.

View attachment 2106107
Do these three crosses have an angle of 135 degrees to each other?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread