A GUIDE TO VAULT TREASURE HUNTING (Condensed)

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
North is 360 Degrees unless they used a compass rose to go some other Degree besides North.

Here is a question to all you religious folks, why would the number 23 be unholy , or could also be 67 Degrees if off East instead of North
Your recent posts have been very helpful to me. At the one place that I study, the large rock is a heart shaped boulder measuring 67" on one side and 74" on the other. At 67deg and 418' away is a carving that directs you to a place 426 paces south where there are, what I believe to be, four trapped spots. The clues at the trap site are real obvious.
At 58deg from the heart and 458' away is a carved out box with an AF at the back of it. The F is pointing south to the trapped area. The box and the AF measure 74".
At 76deg and 402' away is a carved eagle with spread wings. If you go up from the left wing, you go back to the heart.
In his treasure sign books, Kenworthy says the number 13 means treasure. If you notice, the 58deg, the 67deg and the 76deg all add up to 13.
Thanks for the tips.

Last edited:
OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
Your recent posts have been very helpful to me. At the one place that I study, the large rock is a heart shaped boulder measuring 67" on one side and 74" on the other. At 67deg and 418' away is a carving that directs you to a place 426 paces south where there are, what I believe to be, four trapped spots. The clues at the trap site are real obvious.
At 58deg from the heart and 458' away is a carved out box with an AF at the back of it. The F is pointing south to the trapped area. The box and the AF measure 74".
At 76deg and 402' away is a carved eagle with spread wings. If you go up from the left wing, you go back to the heart.
In his treasure sign books, Kenworthy says the number 13 means treasure. If you notice, the 58deg, the 67deg and the 76deg all add up to 13.
Thanks for the tips.
Yes the number 13 is one of the most popular numbers as well as 3x13=39 Both in Feet and Degrees. They also added 39+49 together to get 88 which is an absolute favorite number as well.

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
Yes the number 13 is one of the most popular numbers as well as 3x13=39 Both in Feet and Degrees. They also added 39+49 together to get 88 which is an absolute favorite number as well.
Another number that I find, very often, is the number 74. 74 is the numerical value of AURUM which is the Latin word for gold. I suppose it could also indicate a church presence at the site. The number is always in the form of a measurement on a carving or trail marker. I have never seen the carved numbers 7 and 4. I guess the number could be used to indicate a few different things.
At the place I study, I've been trying to figure out why the site was constructed like it is. Your posts about the large boulder has me taking a closer look and it seems like the large boulder was the very first element of the layout. Everything seems to radiate out from the large boulder, diversion, false information, decoy site, traps and back to the large boulder. I'm finally seeing some order in the engineering and construction.
I have not been able to search for artifacts but I was wondering if you have figured out an approximate time period for this type of layout.

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
Another number that I find, very often, is the number 74. 74 is the numerical value of AURUM which is the Latin word for gold. I suppose it could also indicate a church presence at the site. The number is always in the form of a measurement on a carving or trail marker. I have never seen the carved numbers 7 and 4. I guess the number could be used to indicate a few different things.
At the place I study, I've been trying to figure out why the site was constructed like it is. Your posts about the large boulder has me taking a closer look and it seems like the large boulder was the very first element of the layout. Everything seems to radiate out from the large boulder, diversion, false information, decoy site, traps and back to the large boulder. I'm finally seeing some order in the engineering and construction.
I have not been able to search for artifacts but I was wondering if you have figured out an approximate time period for this type of layout.
1700s

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
74 is 2/3 of 111 or 37x2 37 is a degree line I have found quite often.

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
I would also suggest looking into the number 144 especially in angles but also in feet. This number is special not only due to it being 12x12 but there are 15 numbers that divide into it and 5 is very important to these guys which makes 5x3=15 extremely Important.

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
North is 360 Degrees unless they used a compass rose to go some other Degree besides North.

Here is a question to all you religious folks, why would the number 23 be unholy , or could also be 67 Degrees if off East instead of North
Your post led me to go out and get some coordinates and finally solved a mystery.
Signs and markers leading to the cache camp indicated that there were two separate caches. The first monument at the camp was a knee high boulder shaped like a heart. In a hollow below the boulder were two depressions, separate but about the same size, several feet across. I often thought that they might have held the caches but didn't know. Four hundred feet away from the heart were three carvings, a hole chiseled through the rock, a direction related carving and an eagle carving. There was also a small D shaped rock set firmly in the ground. I took coordinates of everything and found three headings going from the heart to the three carvings, 58 deg, 67 deg and 76 deg. One of the depressions was on the 58 deg heading and the other depression was on the 76 deg heading. Also, the D shaped rock was on the 76 deg heading. There was no evidence of anything on the 67 deg heading. The heading from the south depression to the north depression was 33 deg. 33 has been repeated many times at this place and on the trail to it.
This map isn't too good but the best I could do. The distances are listed.
Thanks again for the information.

Attachments

• MAP 1200.jpg
    MAP 1200.jpg
    290.5 KB · Views: 41
OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
Your post led me to go out and get some coordinates and finally solved a mystery.
Signs and markers leading to the cache camp indicated that there were two separate caches. The first monument at the camp was a knee high boulder shaped like a heart. In a hollow below the boulder were two depressions, separate but about the same size, several feet across. I often thought that they might have held the caches but didn't know. Four hundred feet away from the heart were three carvings, a hole chiseled through the rock, a direction related carving and an eagle carving. There was also a small D shaped rock set firmly in the ground. I took coordinates of everything and found three headings going from the heart to the three carvings, 58 deg, 67 deg and 76 deg. One of the depressions was on the 58 deg heading and the other depression was on the 76 deg heading. Also, the D shaped rock was on the 76 deg heading. There was no evidence of anything on the 67 deg heading. The heading from the south depression to the north depression was 33 deg. 33 has been repeated many times at this place and on the trail to it.
This map isn't too good but the best I could do. The distances are listed.
Thanks again for the information.
The only way to accomplish this without being hugely mislead by the markers is to catch an aura first.

Bowsertxhunter

Greenie
May 14, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would also suggest looking into the number 144 especially in angles but also in feet. This number is special not only due to it being 12x12 but there are 15 numbers that divide into it and 5 is very important to these guys which makes 5x3=15 extremely Important.
I want to thank you for this information I’m sure it will be beneficial in my findings in the near future

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Mountains of Western Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett, General Mathematics, Geometry,Pentax,,Do the math it's there.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The only way to accomplish this without being hugely mislead by the markers is to catch an aura first.
Hoyo.JPG

Once the Aura location is established always look around for the signs that might help narrow down the exact location. It will be there, in some form or another along with the measurements and alignments.Say a turtle triangle of hoyo for example.

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
View attachment 2115190
Once the Aura location is established always look around for the signs that might help narrow down the exact location. It will be there, in some form or another along with the measurements and alignments.Say a turtle triangle of hoyo for example.
There are 3 types of signs I nearly always find at or near an aura location:

First is a Crisscross Spot with Large alignment boulders aligning to it usually within 30 feet of the aura.

Second is a Shaft Sign.

And third is a Carved Triangle on a permanent boulder or surface generally within a 130 feet of the aura.

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There are 3 types of signs I nearly always find at or near an aura location:

First is a Crisscross Spot with Large alignment boulders aligning to it usually within 30 feet of the aura.

Second is a Shaft Sign.

And third is a Carved Triangle on a permanent boulder or surface generally within a 130 feet of the aura.
IMG_4980.JPG

Yes definitely the 3 most important to look for out there but I have always wondered up in the mountains if there could be different possibilities.It seems that there is very few people looking in the mountains these days my friend.

Sangre De Cristo

Nov 5, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
View attachment 2115201
Yes definitely the 3 most important to look for out there but I have always wondered up in the mountains if there could be different possibilities.It seems that there is very few people looking in the mountains these days my friend.,

Three years searching, one Aura, multiple carvings lead to this spot.
I won't be going back!

Last edited:

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
I won't be going back!
Yeah, I found one of those too a couple weeks ago. It was a big 'un shading itself in a nice collapsed adit. I gave up my idea of removing that old portal timber to crawl into the drift and look around. Likely more of his kind inside.
Anna Mine snake.JPG

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I won't be going back!
Keep on keep on Sangre De Cristo, there is many more locations out there some fairly easy to access. I have personally found this out with some good due diligence.
20190925_112212 (1).jpg

Last edited:

Sangre De Cristo

Nov 5, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Keep on keep on Sangre De Cristo, there is many more locations out there some fairly easy to access. I have personally found this out with some good due diligence. View attachment 2115877
Thanks Cyzak
My heart is in it, there is no turning back.
The snake could be managed,
however this Death Trap; it's at a whole different level. Onward into the Rockies.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread