A GUIDE TO VAULT TREASURE HUNTING (Condensed)

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
Sandy1, I saw an awesome and very interesting documentary on this a few months back on "Myth Hunters." Here's the full episode on youtube :

(NOTE: the episode starts at 25 seconds in, so skip to that to begin the video.)

If you watch from the 35 minute mark to the 38.15 minute mark you will see the most interesting part of this entire video (the cap rocks) and also that this work was done around 2000BC which should give everybody an idea that tunnels and who knows what other markers could be that old, not to mention who knows what tribes were around long before the Spanish were ever here, and of course were lost to history.
There is the Possibility that there was a Highly organized very large group of indigenous people long before the Spanish, who mined the southwest with a king/Chief that had a throne and organized a code of markers that allowed them to go back to multiple storages, again just a theory of mine.

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
~: Ancient Sacred Spirit Lands Of Our Fathers' :~
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
If you watch from the 35 minute mark to the 38.15 minute mark you will see the most interesting part of this entire video (the cap rocks) and also
that this work was done around 2000BC which should give everybody an idea that tunnels and who knows what other markers could be that old, not to mention who knows what tribes were around long before the Spanish were ever here, and of course were lost to history.
There is the Possibility that there was a Highly organized very large group of indigenous people long before the Spanish, who mined the southwest with a king/Chief that had a throne and organized a code of markers that allowed them to go back to multiple storages, again just a theory of mine.

So do you consider that there could possibly have been the Phoenician oversight,
using the indigenous local peoples who possibly revered their great knowledge,
& worked serving them?

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
Highly unlikely however I would not be surprised at all if the Phoenicians traded with these hypothetical people, and if the Phoenicians wanted gold and silver they may have asked the indigenous people to find it for them, which could have started that type of mining,hypothetically.

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
Highly unlikely however I would not be surprised at all if the Phoenicians traded with these hypothetical people, and if the Phoenicians wanted gold and silver they may have asked the indigenous people to find it for them, which could have started that type of mining,hypothetically.

The Carthaginians unload their wares and arrange them on the beach; then they re-board their boats and light a smoky fire. When the native inhabitants see the smoke, they come to the shore and, after setting out gold in exchange for the goods, they withdraw. The Carthaginians disembark and examine what the natives have left there, and if the gold appears to them a worthy price for their wares, they take it with them and depart; if not, they get back on their boats and sit down to wait while the natives approach again and set out more gold, until they satisfy the Carthaginians that the amount is sufficient. Neither side tries to wrong the other, for the Carthaginians do not touch the gold until it equals the value of their goods, nor do the natives touch the goods until the Carthaginians have taken away the gold. (Book IV, 196)

​Carthaginian Trade (Article) - Ancient History Encyclopedia

Last edited:
OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
The Carthaginians unload their wares and arrange them on the beach; then they re-board their boats and light a smoky fire. When the native inhabitants see the smoke, they come to the shore and, after setting out gold in exchange for the goods, they withdraw. The Carthaginians disembark and examine what the natives have left there, and if the gold appears to them a worthy price for their wares, they take it with them and depart; if not, they get back on their boats and sit down to wait while the natives approach again and set out more gold, until they satisfy the Carthaginians that the amount is sufficient. Neither side tries to wrong the other, for the Carthaginians do not touch the gold until it equals the value of their goods, nor do the natives touch the goods until the Carthaginians have taken away the gold. (Book IV, 196)

​Carthaginian Trade (Article) - Ancient History Encyclopedia

That would seem to be pretty positive proof that there was no oversight on the Natives mining.

Last edited:

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other

Highly unlikely, "Hypothetically" of course...

But if that were so, it still would not begin to explain,
the apparent documented, undeniable blend of cultures,
of the Carthaginians, & the ancient (hypothetically) indigenous
peoples of what is now the American continent. The petroglyphs
documented, also definite proof, that Phoenician traders must
have done more, than trade with ancients of this continent,
by solely sitting in their ship, and getting their cargo only
after the "visible" deal of goods or valuables was at
last agreed, to be adequately met on both sides,
with No verbal, or face to face contact, Ever.

That may have been the case early on, but like
any kind of relationship evolves if on friendly terms,
it's just as likely, ("hypothetically" of course) that they
eventually ventured to make actual meeting gestures,
& thus closer eye to eye contact. Then there's the O.T.
account of Solomon & Hiram's team effort, which if
correct, gained everyone involved, good trading
wealth, & with those gains renowned world
fame & much combined power, in league.

Just my thoughts on it, with evidential
observations, historical & undeniable
Physical Evidence still in stone...

Last edited:

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
That would seem to be pretty positive proof that there was no oversight on the Natives mining.

So many almost exact things like the art, architecture,
jewelry, religious, scientific, spiritual beliefs paralleling.

Makes it more difficult to assume there was no trade
of knowledge & learning, of the indigenous peoples
from the Carthaginians. The time frames line up too.

Again, just my thoughts, not trying to be vain arguing
or disagreeable, just seen some stuff unlike any other,
well inland, on the ground, that they most likely than
not, had been the only ones to have done in theme.

Last edited:

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Extremely simple explanation to this question ... problem is its discussion is verbotten in the open forum.

For example, it would explain why you see similar carvings to those of the ancient Phoenicians here in the new world.

The Zigurat style temples among the Mayans being so similar to the style used in the ancient Middle East.

Similarity of ancient beliefs ... similarity of ancient stories ... did you ever wonder why there is a difference in how those beliefs and stories are related, and, why there is so much similarity in them at the same time?

Alexander Hislop ... not his "religious theory" but the archaeology involved.

Last edited:
OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
I go back to my original Hypothesis, There are small amounts of evidence that there were people from the East here in the new world before Christ (BC) but the sheer amount of stonework that I have seen especially in the Southwest would be far too labor and time intensive for any groups of Just visitors to have done, however I see tons of the Ancient American Indian style culture in these carvings.

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice pictures Cross. In the last one it's a lion also. I see this type here only smaller. Example : the way you get info from it is with lighting. It changes a lot.
c6c739fc26e7792932d24cb55c5f4cc9.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Notice the shadows in it

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Gabriel Maza

Apr 25, 2016
Sinaloa
Detector(s) used
garret 350 and Gemini 3
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Sandy, do you think this rabbit is real?

IMG_2354.JPG

This area is on one side

IMG_2352.JPG

AIORIA

Apr 1, 2009
Hi Sandy, do you think this rabbit is real?

Gabriel, I can see what appears to be a rabbit with the long ear pointing back. I also believe you have a reptile head perhaps a snake head there. If you look closely you can see that the boulders were placed in a circular pattern. In the middle of this pattern there are 2 rocks. The one on the right looks to be an owl and/or a bell.

Those 2 rocks may be directly on top of the treasure or they may be used as alignments. Here's what I can see in your photos:

Attachments

• GABRIEL MAZA 1.JPG
    GABRIEL MAZA 1.JPG
    209.6 KB · Views: 100
  • GABRIEL MAZA 2.JPG
    GABRIEL MAZA 2.JPG
    211.2 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:

AIORIA

Apr 1, 2009
CONTINUED:

Attachments

• 1 Circular pattern rocks.JPG
    1 Circular pattern rocks.JPG
    243.9 KB · Views: 97
  • 2 Rabbit and Snake head.JPG
    2 Rabbit and Snake head.JPG
    238.8 KB · Views: 77
  • 3 Potential Criss Cross.JPG
    3 Potential Criss Cross.JPG
    239.8 KB · Views: 80
  • 4 RAW.JPG
    4 RAW.JPG
    242.8 KB · Views: 78

Gabriel Maza

Apr 25, 2016
Sinaloa
Detector(s) used
garret 350 and Gemini 3
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gabriel, I can see what appears to be a rabbit with the long ear pointing back. I also believe you have a reptile head perhaps a snake head there. If you look closely you can see that the boulders were placed in a circular pattern. In the middle of this pattern there are 2 rocks. The one on the right looks to be an owl and/or a bell.

Those 2 rocks may be directly on top of the treasure or they may be used as alignments. Here what I can see in your photos:

Excelent my friend....

I did not realize that circle is great .... then you think there may be something inside it? Or do I follow the alignments?

Maybe they are alignments that come to the circle

Gabriel Maza

Apr 25, 2016
Sinaloa
Detector(s) used
garret 350 and Gemini 3
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry Gabe I am not seeing anything that stands out as a marker, you should look for hearts, shaft signs and A-Frame rocks as the important markers

Seriously friend, few hearts I've seen in that area, lets look for one to tell me what you think ..

Heart .jpg

It is 268 feet from that rabbit

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
Any hearts that are important will be a part of an alignment which means that they will not be movable.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread