A GUIDE TO VAULT TREASURE HUNTING (Condensed)

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Garrett atx pi 12+20inch coil, Garrett mh series, Garrett 2500+t-hound attchmnt, fisher tw-6 two box, Pulsestar pro ii with various coils up to 98 inches, pulsemaster pro w/1.2 m coil
Primary Interest:
Other
Was watching Eastman's outdoors hunting mule deer in eastern Montana...
Pretty funny really. Nice skyline. 20200123_224024.jpg 20200123_224053.jpg

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Garrett atx pi 12+20inch coil, Garrett mh series, Garrett 2500+t-hound attchmnt, fisher tw-6 two box, Pulsestar pro ii with various coils up to 98 inches, pulsemaster pro w/1.2 m coil
Primary Interest:
Other
Pyramid peaks, square notches in ridgeline, these are big spots. But people are oblivious in general to anything not read from a book.

I've said it before, even the infamous Victorio peak is basically the same thing, except the square notch is right on the pyramid shaped peak. Same type square notch, pointed part on one side with squared out portion. These are scattered all over the western us. Not that difficult to find, but people will refute it. Someday , but not now, alot more info is going to come out. You never know who may be holding back on alot of info . victorio peak.JPG

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Mountains of Western Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett, General Mathematics, Geometry,Pentax,,Do the math it's there.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pyramid peaks, square notches in ridgeline, these are big spots. But people are oblivious in general to anything not read from a book.

I've said it before, even the infamous Victorio peak is basically the same thing, except the square notch is right on the pyramid shaped peak. Same type square notch, pointed part on one side with squared out portion. These are scattered all over the western us. Not that difficult to find, but people will refute it. Someday , but not now, alot more info is going to come out. You never know who may be holding back on alot of info . View attachment 1795373

IMG_4630.JPG Pagosa country.

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I Apologize for that I will do better in my judgment of comments next time.

Goldseeker1

Greenie
Jan 13, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cyzak you do not have the right to tell anyone that they may come and go. Consider this your last warning. I also see your deleted post above btw!

Don’t worry cyzak, this guy likes to threaten people over the internet and then ban their account. LMAO, don’t mind him

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don’t worry cyzak, this guy likes to threaten people over the internet and then ban their account. LMAO, don’t mind him

It is funny though that your the first member I have had to ban in months and you only have 9 post. Lol

Last edited:

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Clickbait.

Not sure what you mean, clickbait is when you click on something and it takes you to another website or series of unrelated ads.

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
MVC-015S.JPG For some reason these type of photos seem to get things stirred up.

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Its ok to apologize my counselor told me that I had been snow bound for a few days and could not get to town to refill fill my anger meds the government gave to me to take.

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For Those of us with the eyes to see will notice it all. To us the whole landscape is part of the picture. Each piece is part of the story being told.

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
~: Ancient Sacred Spirit Lands Of Our Fathers' :~
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
Very nice pic, & awesome looking country! :icon_thumright::treasurechest::icon_thumleft:

Very good point Crosse and there seems to be more and more miss information being posted on other threads here, I am very glad the info on this one is rock solid.
Yep, you know because you've seen it...

I believe the correct way to explore this type of behavior with the other agendas is to start a thread of your own addressing this issue. I remember seeing the debates on here and sandy being warned with one click from the mods the whole thread could be gone do to violent debates taking place and being said.This tread needs to stay so we can discuss more about the research and theory of finding vault treasure especially for are younger generation wanting to learn the processes.
True... Lost couple that way.

Its ok to apologize my counselor told me that I had been snow bound for a few days and could not get to town to refill fill my anger meds the government gave to me to take.

Maybe some interesting talk & pics...

Last edited:

SpanishTHunter

Feb 13, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
40E1CFD3-F489-4B63-8606-04F1D299ED77.jpeg

Stone door with broken heart down in front

DEATH TRAP warning, hint (the trap comes from above with 2 huge slider rocks that will wipe you out) anyone ever see this type of trap before? Incredible. Don’t mind the mythological creatures from behind AHHHH

Last edited:

SpanishTHunter

Feb 13, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
403D126F-49BB-41FD-9BE1-F165EF4D67C8.jpeg

MASSIVE OWL

Am showing these pictures to disprove the notion that these types of monuments exist! Lost treasure does exist! Keep looking

SpanishTHunter

Feb 13, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
71F618F1-F230-4D2D-BDFC-B2DCFCDB67F0.jpeg

Here I have shown where the death comes from if you don’t take heed of the warning being given

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions