onfire

Silver Member
Nov 30, 2004
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
One nite after bot of heaving drinking we end up in a place were the guy said put this on. puzzled I ashed why he said you joined the parachute club. I said "WHAT!" I thought you said the prostitute club I bought a hundred jumps. :laughing7:

Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Coinmaster Pro, Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
Other
A gun is like a doctor...

If you ever need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again.

Crispin

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Crispin,

Good analogy but since a doctor practices we have to hope the doctor one chooses has had a lot of practice....but I think I've found the answer...it'll be included in my views on worldtalkers post...

Regards + HH

Bill

A gun is like a doctor...

If you ever need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again.

Crispin

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
worldtalker,

I think I have the solution to the dilemma...I don't have a gun.....but the bad guy breaks into my house.....I quietly direct him to where the goodies are hidden....quietly poor myself a good single malt such as MacCallan's 12 year old and have a few sips....

When the bad guy comes upstairs from the basement with his goodies....I bop him on the head with my detector and take my stuff back...shoot him in the leg with his own gun and phone an emergency number for medical assistance....if the treating physician does a good job....bingo.....

I've save myself the trouble of having a gun and found a good doctor to boot....I wish all the problems on TNet were this easy to solve....now you have to admit....this answer deserves a hit on the like button...lol.

Now just to amuse myself me thinks I'll go and toy with Einstein's theory of relativity..ie; E= MC2 and see if I can add a few refinements to it....it helps with the boredom.

Regards + HH

Bill

If you ever need one,and don't have one,you'll probably never need one again! GodBless Chris

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
When the bad guy comes upstairs from the basement with his goodies....I bop him on the head with my detector and take my stuff back...shoot him in the leg with his own gun and phone an emergency number for medical assistance....if the treating physician does a good job....bingo.....

What makes you think that he wont blow your brains out before going down the stairs.:laughing9:

GrizLeeBear

Jan 18, 2013
Full Time In An RV
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 1500
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
worldtalker,

I think I have the solution to the dilemma...I don't have a gun.....but the bad guy breaks into my house.....I quietly direct him to where the goodies are hidden....quietly poor myself a good single malt such as MacCallan's 12 year old and have a few sips....

I've save myself the trouble of having a gun and found a good doctor to boot....I wish all the problems on TNet were this easy to solve....now you have to admit....this answer deserves a hit on the like button...lol.

Now just to amuse myself me thinks I'll go and toy with Einstein's theory of relativity..ie; E= MC2 and see if I can add a few refinements to it....it helps with the boredom.

Regards + HH

Bill

While waiting on the EMT's to arrive, check his pulse, at the throat, both sides, very tightly for three to five minutes...just to be sure.

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
You're assuming again....who said I had brains....if I did do you think I'd be posting on these stupid threads....lol.

Nah,you have to have something between your ears,its a gimme.No brains = no motor functions.Having smarts is a different story.Maybe you post out of instinct.

onfire

Silver Member
Nov 30, 2004
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
worldtalker,

Regards + HH

Bill

Bill you left a few things out. after shooting a intruder there can only be one story. In the 911 call always explain you are the shooter and you feared for your life. Meet the police with your hands in plain site. and finally and polity tell them you will corporate completely after you seek legal advice.

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Best to have 911 on the phone listening to the confrontation take place.....

pong12211

Bronze Member
Jan 5, 2013
North central Pa.
Detector(s) used
Garrett at pro/Garrett pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice post.. Yeah gun and parchutes is a great comparision.. A misfire with either one could surely ruin your day..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions