🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

20200222_180141.jpg
20200222_180148.jpg
20200222_180226.jpg
The little bit of decoration showing in the last photo had me excited !! I knew more was hiding under that conglomerate crust.20200222_180410.jpg
And then this !! Wow !! Shes a beauty....nice silver decorative band around the rim !!
20200222_210234.jpg20200222_210220.jpg20200222_210212.jpg
20200222_210144.jpg
From some examples online it probably had the image of a woman painted under glass in the middle. I've just started to get some hunting in over here in the bahamas so its encouraging to get a nice old relic like this early on in my stay over here. I have gotten some other not as impressive relics that I'll post up next time. Hope you guys enjoyed it.....happy hunting everyone !!

Upvote 0
That's a great start and a wonderful find bet it had you going there for a minute

Any dates available bart? Great find. Congratulations :icon_thumright:

I think late Victorian period rook.....most other stuff dates to the 1890s-1900. These brushes were all hand made, and it shows in the craftmanship.....little tiny Brad's through the sides hold the wood and bristles in. Never thought a hairbrush would fire me up like this....but this is a nice display piece for my relic collection. Plus I never thought I would dig up a hairbrush like this on a beach.

I think late Victorian period rook.....most other stuff dates to the 1890s-1900. These brushes were all hand made, and it shows in the craftmanship.....little tiny Brad's through the sides hold the wood and bristles in. Never thought a hairbrush would fire me up like this....but this is a nice display piece for my relic collection. Plus I never thought I would dig up a hairbrush like this on a beach.

What really cool to me is...

This is the first I have ever seen come up.

Not saying one has not been posted here before... which may have been... but this is the first one I have seen.

So... that being said...

I vote this item is BAN-***DISCONNECTED***

Last edited:
Damn... sorry... gut disconnected...

But what I was saying was...

This item is a BANANA of a find.

:P

Last edited:
I'm hopeing for better than a hair brush ARC !! Maybe a full bottle of rum aging under the cool bahamian sands for 100 years.....or a pina colada at the closest bar.....I'm not picky !!

I'm hopeing for better than a hair brush ARC !! Maybe a full bottle of rum aging under the cool bahamian sands for 100 years.....or a pina colada at the closest bar.....I'm not picky !!

Hey man I think it is super coolio find.

Serious.

The silverware ARC that's what I'm after.20200223_134722.jpg
Check out the silver spoon bowl in this heavy conglomerate !! May be more hidden in there.

Nice finds Blak bart! Next will be the gold...

Thanks casper.... thanks smalloot....I can only hope the gold will show up !!

That's awesome big hunk of silver wow I wish I was in the Bahamas. Well done my friend

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back