fyrffytr1

Gold Member
Mar 5, 2010
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, White's DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Our little community has produced some recent celebrities. Y'all might know Buster Posey, catcher for the San Francisco Giants or Luke Bryan the country singer and some of Y'all may have even seen Phillip Phillips win this years American Idol. I am proud to say they are all home town boys but there is one that stands above them. He is Lcpl Steve Sutton and he returned from Afghanistan yesterday. But, this is his last return for he died in action and will be laid to rest tomorrow afternoon. I don't know why but as I sit here writing this my hands are shaking and my eyes are teary. I did not know this young man but I do know what he did and I will be eternally thankful for him and all the others who serve our country.
His funeral procession will follow a route about 15 miles in length and hopefully the entire way will be lined with people showing their respect for him.
However, there is a rumor that the cult from Westboro is here to protest. I just pray that they are not.
If Y'all are not otherwise occupied tomorrow around 2:30pm please take a minute to remember Steve.

CMDiamonddawg

Silver Member
Oct 14, 2009
Jersey Cape
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1265X & CZ-7
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I realize T Net is a metal detecting forum but if just one member gets something from this post .. mission accomplished :wink: :icon_salut::icon_salut::icon_salut: Fallen HERO Lcpl Steve Sutton God bless him and All the families of Brave Men and Women .

Prayer Request

We are asking to say a prayer for "Darkhorse" 3rd Battalion 5th Marines and
their families. They are fighting it out in Afghanistan & they have lost 9 marines
in 4 days. IT WOULD BE NICE TO SEE the message spread if more could pass it on.
Nothing in the media about
these guys because no one seems to care:
Justin Allen, 23; Brett Linley, 29; Matthew Weikert, 29; Justus Bartett, 27; >Dave
Santos , 21; Chase Stanley, 21; Jess e Reed, 26; Matthew Johnson, 21; Zachary Fisher,
24; Brandon King, 23; Christopher Goeke, 23; Sheldon Tate, 27.

All are Marines that gave their lives for YOU this week.

DAWG

Last edited:

FCCDFEd

Sep 29, 2007
Terra Bella, Ca.
Detector(s) used
DFX, IDXPro, MXT, Lobo St., At Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Always praying, and will continue to pray for our service men and women but will specifically pray for the "Darkhorse" 3rd Batt.
Thank You to all past present and future service men and women.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread