A Little Age

69 on the 25th of this month............63bkpkr

Addendum:

Age is a number and I am Older but I am not 'Old" yet. I do not know when that will happen, that is considering myself 'old' like sit on the bench out front of the barber shop and watch life go by, but as I am still doing what I was doing at age 18 I think old will be a ways off. Oh, regardless of surgeries!

Last edited:
It's not the Age,
it's the Mileage.

%& -my age with shift, what is it?

Remember AGE is mind over matter,
If you don't mind
It doesn't matter.:goldpan:
PCSC Claim Red Chispa1.0.jpg

71 years, and the only gold I've "found" was in little souvenir vials given me by others, ha-ha. But I LOVE to browse this forum to see what gold you guys wrest or coax from our dear planet, especially as I've lived or visited near many of the places where you seek the gold. As to age, at 71 I clearly recall one of my first "digs" at age 3 digging dense grey mud with my small hands from a little embankment to make little sculptures with, fun memory. Those of us who, like me, had parents who didn't mind us getting "dirty" were the lucky ones! Looking forward to see what all you guys of any age find next in the way of gold, silver, platinum -- it's ALL good! Andi

55 here and still going strong despite having had my back broke in two places in the Army. I look at this as therapy and it's all mind over matter. The gold don't mind and I don't matter

Good day,

Just turned 35 April 9th. I was a wildland firefighter for 15 years and my body got pretty busted up so I feel OLD! I've currently been retired due to an injury as I can't pass a physical anymore with the spinal fusion rods and screws in my back. So to date here's my surgery tally,

2 left knee repairs
2 right knee repairs
1 hernia repair
1 Rhizotomy (removing the nerves from my broken vertebrae to help relieve pain)
1 spinal fusion to bolt my back together again

And I just turned 35! UGH! I'm still recovering from the fusion surgery but it's getting better. That was an awesome job, but hell on the body.

49 and loving it!

almost 68 here...and like the Toby Keith song says..."I'm not as good as I once was, but as good once as I ever was"...LOL

61 with a body of a 80 year old, 35 years of hard work as a Plumber crawling around under houses pick and shovel work. then cancer treatments 2 years ago. Trying to get back some. love to read about guy's and Gals doing what I'd like to be doing. Get out a bit, but not what I'd like.

25 and living it up. Worked hard eight hours digging in a hole today for fun! Showed my buddy what i found and he said that's it? Lol. I said yea, it's not about what i bring home but getting outdoors and seeing what only a few ever have. Got to get it in while I'm young! That way when I'm old and retired I'll have experience and won't have to work myself to the bone for gold!

They say you should never ask a lady her age. Divorced in 2005. Have a married daughter and an nearly 4 year old granddaughter. My son is 18 and graduating High School this year. Since I'm very proud of my accomplishments so far, I'm not ashamed to say I turned 51 in March. :hello:
~C~

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back