CCreek_07_04.jpg
    413.3 KB · Views: 323
Upvote 0

strickman

Bronze Member
Jan 27, 2008
Villa Rica georgia
Detector(s) used
gold bug pro,garret,whites,tesoro,bounty-hunter,,.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
au member, that's a good showing. nothing wrong with that ! was that dredged? looks like you have some coarse stuff in there.probably some good nuggets lurking around there.let me tell you one thing ,,,don't under estimate ala. or west ga. there was a lot left ,there was even more never hit on...by the time they were starting to find it--- the civil war hit. a lot [i mean a lot!!!]took their secret with them............also in this area [ala.,w.ga.] it seems they were a lot more TIGHT LIPPED about what they found.even if you do a lot of research ,you will find out there is not near as much info available as north ga. which can be a good thing.............you have to do your homework.and leg work.but can have some good rewards...my problem is not having the time to hit ,all the places i would like to.i don't get to go near as often as i would like.so when i get a chance ,i want a sure thing......it's hard to pass up a couple dwt's for a chance [note the word CHANCE] of more-but probably LESS... but leg work ,home work -and a lot of skunks-will pay off in the long run.if you don't believe me ask takoda.i tip my hat to him.he has payed his dues-done his home work ,leg work.and had his share of skunks.but he has done well where others have not.......sometimes you have to think outside of the box...sometimes everybody else walked right on top of it !!!and never had a clue what they were passing up.sometimes it's in the text book places ,,,,,,,,,,sometimes it's not .by the look of your finds you are doing better than most.I mean that as a compliment...and i believe you will do better still....remember even a blind squirrel gets a nut every now and then ,and every dog has his day.so as long as you don't give up, and stay hard at it .YOU WILL BE REWARDED ! best of luck strick

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread