Apr 13, 2016
Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I got 7 Wheaties, "The key that opens the engine" token , a Steal City token, a cross and a beautiful little 925 locket. I also went to a very ritzy neighborhood that has plenty of history around my house and it's pretty country. I parked across the street from a 200-year-old home that I'm trying to get permission for, the guy lives in Mississippi. They had a little patch of land across the street so I parked my truck and I eyeballed a wheat penny on the ground. In the trees there were tons of old bottles one being a 1940s Clorox glass jug. That was in the first five minutes of me being there. Then the soulman comes riding his bicycle down the street and I told him hello with a big smile and he said, " does the owner know you're on his property? And I said, " I didn't know anybody on this little piece right here there's no sign" and he tore me a new one. He said, "Get the f*** out of here, don't play stupid, I'm calling the Sheriff!!" A) he's lucky I respect my elders. B) if he was a little younger I would've snatched him up off that bike and threw him in the river. I can't remember the last time I was talked to like that. Just a mean ornery rich old man. Lol I'm going to make it a mission to get a permission on that street if it kills me. IMG_0180.JPG IMG_0158.JPG ATTACH] IMG_0156.JPG
Here's the house I was talking about IMG_0174.JPG IMG_0172.JPG IMG_0178.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_0178.JPG
    IMG_0178.JPG
    294.5 KB · Views: 96
Last edited:
Upvote 11

fish1on

Silver Member
Aug 28, 2012
Farr West, utah
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70 with 6.5", 10" Elliptical, & 11" Search Coil. Garret pro pointer AT, Minelab excaliber II (New machine)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I live in a retirement community full of grumpy people......but in time I WILL find the nice one and hopefully get a lead on a permission. I dont know what it is with getting all grumpy in life? I try to stay positive and friendly but I have to admit at times I do get it,life can drive us to getting that way.

Diggin Dude

Silver Member
Apr 6, 2014
New York
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tarsacci MDT 8000
XP DEUS II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very cool!! Congrats and HH

Stretch Da Truth

Bronze Member
Jan 13, 2017
Detector(s) used
XP Déus & a Carrot!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Congrats on some nice finds! :occasion14:
7 Wheaties is a good score! Hope you get permission to swing there.
Not sure what is up with all the angry, miserable people nowadays... 2 words for them... Go Away!

Gridwalker306

Gold Member
Nov 10, 2010
Canada
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, ATPro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cool digs, and I hope you get your permission so you can smile and wave at that grouchy old pr;ck lol

AlienLifeForm

Bronze Member
Jan 31, 2010
DFW Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-TRAC, Garrett ProPointer, Lesche Digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Haha, grumpy folks suck. He's lucky he didn't go for a swim - some folks wouldn't hesitate.

Kurios1

Silver Member
Feb 25, 2017
FEMA REGION 5 North Central Illinois
Detector(s) used
Nokta Impact Whites DFX 300 & M6 Matrix, Minelab Explorer II (2), Makro Red Racer & Racer 2, Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lovely silver heart pendant. I love all my heart shaped finds. Cool token coins too. With all the wheats there has to be some silver there. I too hope you land a few permissions on that street. Some people just need to mind their own business and keep to their miserable selves!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions