A little Christmas gold

Underburden

Mar 22, 2012
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Gold Hog Stream Sluice
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Here's a shot of the fine gold that I've gathered from Mother Nature's Sluicebox so far this winter.
Water is up so I can't access the area and I hope the water comes down before the whole area freezes up for the winter.
Bob
P1040231.JPG

Upvote 0

goldenmojo

Bronze Member
Dec 9, 2013
N. California
Detector(s) used
Bazooka Prospector-Sniper-Supermini Thanks Todd & Chris, Goldhog Multisluice Thanks Doc, My Land Matters Thanks Claydiggins, 6 Senses
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
That's a nice gathering of gold...

EccentricInTexas

Jan 14, 2013
Central Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800 11DD coil 11x15DD coil 6DD coil
Schiebel AN-19/2,
Bounty Hunter Land Ranger Pro,
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Jeff95531

Silver Member
Feb 10, 2013
Deep in the redwoods of the TRUE Northern CA
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Alpha 2000
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Very nice collection of fines UB! May 2015 fill your pans. And hey, 2.0 grams is much better than .2...just sayin. AND
"I've made some optional items that will turn the fluid bed sluice into a dredge, powered by my Bottom Feeder hand pump.
Stay tuned..."

I will!:thumbsup:

M.E.G.

Apr 25, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My pics, if any, will have to wait till after Christmas. Plan is a few of us M.E.G.s to venture into an area loaded with fine gold, and occasionally a small nugget. The area has no water at all starting late spring. The ground was prepped earlier in the year for the rainy season, and has collected quite a bit of rain so far. One of the tools will be a newly acquired Monster Hog, fed through a 4" Hydro force nozzle. This area was/is known for it's extensive early days (late 1800, early 1900) hydraulicing. Huge amounts of hills cut to the old river bedrock. And there is a LOT of old channel left.

NeoTokyo

Bronze Member
Aug 27, 2012
Redding
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Eyes - Nokta FORS Gold - Fisher Gold Bug II
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Now that's a beautiful bit of color.
I always love raiding Mother Natures Sluice Box's. :D

Top Member Reactions