VOL1266-X

Gold Member
Jan 10, 2007
Northern Middle Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1266-X, F75 X 2
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I like the lead Bud. The vast majority of viewers on Tnet have no idea how hard it is to find CW bullets like that in Tennessee anymore. Could I borrow the steel trap? I need it to keep Dman from jumping out of my truck and hunting around old houses on the way to dig CW relics. HH Bud, Quindy.

Woodland Detectors

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2008
Toll Free ~ 855~966~3563
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
VOL1266-X said:
I like the lead Bud. The vast majority of viewers on Tnet have no idea how hard it is to find CW bullets like that in Tennessee anymore. Could I borrow the steel trap? I need it to keep Dman from jumping out of my truck and hunting around old houses on the way to dig CW relics. HH Bud, Quindy.
Hahaha!

Nice finds guy!
I agree with our other TN buddy.
Lead is not as easy as people think to find around here.
Thank goodness for the new Etrac

see you Fri

civilman1

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
PA-MD
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS,White's MXT's and Surf II Lot's-O-Coil's
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Congrat's on some great lead.....hell,it's all good :wink: Great Save's :icon_thumright:

Knightwalker

Jan 12, 2009
Illinois
Detector(s) used
Radio Shack Discovery 3000, Fisher F22, Garrett PinPointer
Looks like this nice weather trapped you into doing some detecting. :laughing7: Very cool finds.
:hello: HH in 2010 :hello2:
KW

OP
OP
Tnrelicman

Tnrelicman

Mar 2, 2010
East Tn
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT but missing my Etrac
You can borrow that trap anytime you want it lol, and thanks everyone, and no, I never get tired of digging lead, but shotgun hulls, oh man...thats a whole different story, I feel sorry for the squirls that once lived in the area I'm hunting lol.
Can't wait till Friday myself Mike

treasurehound

Bronze Member
Jan 23, 2008
Morristown, Tennessee
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab GPX 4500,
Minelab Equinox 800,
Garrett AT GOLD with NEL coil,
Garrett Sea Hunter
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Tnrelicman said:
You can borrow that trap anytime you want it lol, and thanks everyone, and no, I never get tired of digging lead, but shotgun hulls, oh man...thats a whole different story, I feel sorry for the squirls that once lived in the area I'm hunting lol.

Way to go Guy. I agree that I could never get tired of digging lead. And I have never seen that many shotgun hulls in one area. I know we have taken over 100 of them out of there. And close to that many lead as well. Nice trap. Talk to you soon.

pitdiggers

Feb 16, 2009
Northern Virginia
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Shadow X5, Tesoro Cibola, Minelab XTerra
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds. At least that trap wasn't set!

Dman

Silver Member
Feb 10, 2006
Tennessee
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab EXPLORER SE
VOL1266-X said:
Looks like he found some of your favorite relics, Shotgun shells. I apologize for Vol. Everybody knows hes not right in the head.
Congrats on your finds.
Dman

Woodland Detectors

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2008
Toll Free ~ 855~966~3563
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
treasurehound said:
Tnrelicman said:

Way to go Guy. I agree that I could never get tired of digging lead. And I have never seen that many shotgun hulls in one area. I know we have taken over 100 of them out of there. And close to that many lead as well. Nice trap. Talk to you soon.
I'll bet we took more than that Randy!
Oh well we have to take the bad with the good right?

See you Friday Guy

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread