A little find to start off the week :)

RaptorSE

Sep 13, 2006
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE SunRay X-1
The family and I made a shopping trip to a neighboring college town this morning. I
have cleaned all the banks out up there - but picked up $120 in halves at a Walmart
with a bank in it. Wasn't much, so didnt expect much, but I was pleasantly surprised
to find 3 Franklins 3 1964's and 1 40% ! :) That makes Wednesday not seem so
far away lol.

I bought this Walmart out of halves only a month or so ago... so they sure got alot more
since then. Ill take it :)

Happy searching !

Upvote 0

low xtreme

Oct 5, 2006
georgia
i think he was talking about the bank. i work in accounting at wal-mart and i send all the halves back to the bank(except for silver ones ;D). don't know about other stores tho

OP
OP
RaptorSE

RaptorSE

Sep 13, 2006
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE SunRay X-1
LOL.. it has an actual bank in the Walmart, along with a McDonalds , Nail Salon , Picture Studio, Eye Center - you name it.
Pretty big super-center.

Not sure, but possibly the store money goes through the store bank, so the halves just come in from registers day after day, and I snatch em up :)

low xtreme

Oct 5, 2006
georgia
Raptor686 said:
LOL.. it has an actual bank in the Walmart, along with a McDonalds , Nail Salon , Picture Studio, Eye Center - you name it.
Pretty big super-center.

Not sure, but possibly the store money goes through the store bank, so the halves just come in from registers day after day, and I snatch em up :)
yeah we dont get many halves, but when we do we just send them back to the bank.  we dont keep them or the dollar coins either. we use the bank in our store too, so your probably right.

silverfinder37

Mar 24, 2003
Indiana
Detector(s) used
looking for an Explorer
very cool, we have a bank at our walmart but no halves :( keep up the great finds
Best Regards, Ray

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread