A little less mud today

Lee43

Oct 29, 2006
East central Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
A little more mud........ 12/27/2007 21:04 Karma: 5
I got over to Larry's about 2 this afternoon, I had to load the van to go do the show in Louisville this week end. Any way we went to a spot where we knew there was a house and it was not in corn or beans, don't know what it was it was not quite as muddy as yesterday. Hunted for a few minutes and I got a high signal that registered like a half dollar I called Larry over and he said the numbers said half dollar and it was coin size (his Garrett will size the target) My numbers were about 8 to 10 higher than a large cent. Well you know what is coming, about 5 to 6 inches down I scoop out an 1831 large cent, that makes 10 1/2 large cents for the year. That is a record for me. After that I got a 1900 Indian and a button that looks like a pear or a squash. Larry got an 1895 Indian, a shield nickel and a button like I got. It was a great way to end the year, I hope 2008 is just as good. Happy New Year to all........Lee

Attachments

• 1228a.jpg
    1228a.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 288
Upvote 0

Derek752

Bronze Member
Nov 30, 2006
Central,Ny
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Lee...

Was it more fun diggin a Lg Cent in less mud or is it more fun diggin a Lg Cent in more mud ?

I'll trade snow for mud !!

NICE recovery !

Years not finished ;)

D.

Kas

Bronze Member
Jan 3, 2007
Detector(s) used
Mx sport
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Couple of nice finds there. Good work.