A little money and quality time with my honey

KyDigNQueen

May 30, 2016
KY
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Pro pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Got out today with KYWONDER to enjoy the 60 degree weather. The wind was whipping pretty good but not enough to stop us. We went to a park I haven't been to since last August. I ended up finding $6.99 in clad. Was hoping for a silver coin as this area goes back to the 50's. No such luck today. I'm always happy to bring home more money and to spend quality time with my best friend who also happens to be the love of my life. It was another great day. Thanks for looking and HH! 20170212_164938.jpg

Upvote 11

ShovelinDave

Jul 11, 2009
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Bandido 2 - umax, Garrett Ace 400, Garrett AT Pro, Garrett AT Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WOW... 60 degrees in February. Shouldn't we all be rolled up in blankets on our couches hibernating like bears in February? Instead, your out doing something you enjoy with someone you enjoy being with and finding money. Can it get any better? Keep doing what your doing and you will find that silver coin one day.

Relicific

Silver Member
Feb 2, 2017
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS
X terra 705
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
You have the right attitude man-
Nice hunt

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Spending time with your wife hunting...priceless! Congratualtions on the nice clad score! :occasion14:

OP
OP
KyDigNQueen

KyDigNQueen

May 30, 2016
KY
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Spending time with your wife hunting...priceless! Congratualtions on the nice clad score! :occasion14:

Ummm, thanks Professor. But actually I am the wife and I was enjoying time out with my hubby, KYWONDER. Haha! Lol

deershed

Silver Member
Apr 25, 2013
Maryland
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, Whites Coin Master Pro, Bounty Hunter Lonestar, Minelab CTX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great hunt with some clad as a bonus, Congrats!!

OP
OP
KyDigNQueen

KyDigNQueen

May 30, 2016
KY
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
WOW... 60 degrees in February. Shouldn't we all be rolled up in blankets on our couches hibernating like bears in February? Instead, your out doing something you enjoy with someone you enjoy being with and finding money. Can it get any better? Keep doing what your doing and you will find that silver coin one day.

Thanks, Dave. I sure hope so!

Chizzy

Bronze Member
Feb 11, 2015
North Central PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Vaquero, Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No better way than to spend the day with your best buddy.......and doing what you both enjoy!! It may not have been a silver coin day, but it was certainly a silver lining day!!

OP
OP
KyDigNQueen

KyDigNQueen

May 30, 2016
KY
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
No better way than to spend the day with your best buddy.......and doing what you both enjoy!! It may not have been a silver coin day, but it was certainly a silver lining day!!

Very well said, Chizzy :icon_thumright:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread