A little more fishy silver and a little moon shine!!!!!

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hi everyone Upon waking up this morning and seeing the new gold banner find and the sun shine here today I had to get out!!!

Started out on the Columbia river, when i arrived and walked down to the shore line I noticed something very different the water level was up about 15 feet????

well i decided to hunt any way only finding a few coins and 2.5 pounds of fishing sinkers which i gave to the fishermen and women while talking and detecting!!!

The first person i saw explained the water level to me , we have the rose festival going on in portland for two weeks and they are releasing water from the dam up stream to allow the military ships to dock in portland for the fun!!!

Not much fun for me though time to move on!!!

Went to a local lake / park and found 2.95 in clad and a little fishy ring and a half moon earring!!! good thing my hearing aid battery failed when it did before all the little land urchins showed up screaming and running around!!!! HH chug

Attachments

• 011.JPG
    011.JPG
    19.5 KB · Views: 363
  • 005.JPG
    005.JPG
    23.3 KB · Views: 366
Upvote 0
OP
OP
Chug And Red

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I thought that the ring was broken when i looked at it when i found it but it isn't that is the way it was made both items are marked 925 and the weight of both is 2.8 grams red claimed the ring and the moon go's into the silver bucket unless i find the other one!!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread