Gold Member
Jun 5, 2014
mid western ARK
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with 9"LF and 9" HF Coils and 600 Equinox with stock and 6" coils
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Finally got the camera to work, my phone had a melt down (it got extremely hot and quit working) the day before yesterday. This was from two days' hunts, just about four hours each. The silver is the ear ring and was the very last hole dug. The token was actually a local one, from the CMA (Christian Motorcycle Association). The token had me pretty excited for a moment but then I realized what it was. The ring on the finger also looked very exciting until I got it out of the dirt and wiped it off, the plating was worn off and the obvious fake stone said it all. The other ring was just an aluminum kids ring. found a 2010 tassel and the heart pendant that was together until I messed with it. The penny with the cross cut in it was my third one but this one had seen better days. I was searching hard for the silver and gold, just knew that there had to be something in this place and was totally worn out as I walked back to the truck. I always swing that detector all the way when I got the last signal and wasn't going to dig it. I was hot and sweaty as I tried to locate the target in the grass roots. I had dug enough trash that had the same signal and was surprised to see the silver. I was hitting a parking area and still have a large area to detect so there is a chance of better targets. I sure do like my Deus, it enables me to last longer. Thanks for looking and good luck detecting

Attachments

• CIMG1644.JPG
    CIMG1644.JPG
    422.1 KB · Views: 56
  • CIMG1646.JPG
    CIMG1646.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 64
  • CIMG1647.JPG
    CIMG1647.JPG
    803.3 KB · Views: 66
  • CIMG1648.JPG
    CIMG1648.JPG
    633.6 KB · Views: 57
Upvote 7

Pepper06

May 9, 2017
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Looks like you have been a very busy person. Finding stuff like that is what makes you want to keep digging.

OP
OP
dirtlooter

dirtlooter

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2014
mid western ARK
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I am like a little kid, it's always just one more signal until I am pretty shot. had about five or six coin spills of three to six coins and those help you get thru the trash

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
dirtlooter

dirtlooter

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2014
mid western ARK
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Thanks, I try to get my money's worth when I go, my wife says that I detect like a marathon runner. I just try to do as much as I can while I am able to. this place hasn't been hit so there is a lot of clad to be found...hopefully and more good stuff

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions