Apr 13, 2016
Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Me and my boy Sam went to the Ford in New Orleans today and I wanted up with two wheats 1913&1944 and a silver ring. Until next time image-2020-01-20-19:16:34-449.jpgimage-2020-01-20-19:15:59-970.jpg

Upvote 31
Way to go Truth!

Good to see you out truth and congratulations on the nice silver. We're in a good freeze 2 states north of you. Last time I was out was a piddling hunt at an old permission in early November.

Good to see you out truth and congratulations on the nice silver. We're in a good freeze 2 states north of you. Last time I was out was a piddling hunt at an old permission in early November.

ecmo you havenโ€™t detected since November? Is it snow or just frozen ground. It was in the low 50s out here but that wind was blowing up my ass crack every time I went down to probe lol

Hey Truth... that little gem is one of my favorites to find... that silvery luster with the hand-etching gets my gears spinning. Surely a great save... congrats, Ddf.

Very Nice!!! Congrats!!!

Hey Truth... that little gem is one of my favorites to find... that silvery luster with the hand-etching gets my gears spinning. Surely a great save... congrats, Ddf.

My friend Sam that I went with is a engraver and does it for a living and the first thing he said was hand-etched lol

Can you round about age it?

Nice digs brother, howโ€™s the weather down there?

Congrats Truth on some very nice finds! Glad you can get out in the field...

Very nice! Congrats!

Hi Truth Good to see the wheels are back on the street car . Nice ring TP

Wow, that is a beautiful old silver ring, congratulations. Am I seeing a .975 silver content, if so, that is some fine silver! Cheers, Sub 8-)

Great job, congrats! :occasion14:

That is a really nice ring - congrats!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back