A little silver to brighten a gloomy day

willie d

Silver Member
Jul 13, 2005
Close enough to the beach
Detector(s) used
**Tesoro Tiger Shark** Tesoro Silver Umax** Minelab Sov Gt w/WOT coil** Whites 6000Di Pro SL**
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The weather forecast for today said rain. The Doppler radar was looking pretty ugly. My wife saw it and asked " you're going hunting in that?" To which I replied "yep". Fortunately, by the time I got down to the beach the heavy rain had passed through. It was still drizzling and dark and overcast, but not too bad. I worked the dry sand for 6 hours. Targets weren't plentiful but they were there.
5-18-09 001.jpg
The silver that brightened up my day
5-18-09 002.jpg

Upvote 0

mumszie

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2005
Spring Hill, Florida
They just don't understand do they? I will be out there this morning unless I see lightening. LOL I think you did very well and the cross is beautiful! WTG!

OP
OP
willie d

willie d

Silver Member
Jul 13, 2005
Close enough to the beach
Detector(s) used
**Tesoro Tiger Shark** Tesoro Silver Umax** Minelab Sov Gt w/WOT coil** Whites 6000Di Pro SL**
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
mumszie said:
They just don't understand do they? I will be out there this morning unless I see lightening. LOL I think you did very well and the cross is beautiful! WTG!
Thanks Mumszie.
No, my wife does not understand but she does tolerate ;D
finderzzs said:
And very pretty to. Nice cross Willie.
fldaphne said:
Wow! Nice cross!
Thanks, I was thrilled to finally locate it. Darn thing is just smaller than the holes of my scoop. It was given me fits !

graffixgirl

Apr 6, 2008
Orlando
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur 800_MineLab Excalibur II_Titan3000DX w/DDcoil_minelab 505 w/DD coil AND "My vibe"
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Hey nice Cross! boy that clad is shiney too

HH and congrats
GG

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread