Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2012
South Jersey
Detector(s) used
Nox,,Whites Eagle Spectrum,Whites Coinmaster 6000 DI Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
DSC01231.JPG DSC01230.JPG DSC01232.JPG
My brother in law took me and a another buddy to a fresh plowed farm field for a quick hunt tonight..I got a 1920 Mercury dime and a 1937 wheatie..my B.I.L. got a 1935 wheatie and our buddy got a 1930 wheatie..only hunted for an hr so we'll be hitting that field again tomorrow..oh and the green-heads along the Delaware Bay are terrible right now..they where dive bombing our truck before we even got out..H.H.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

ticm

Silver Member
Sep 5, 2007
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i and DFX
Good find and in a field at that. Like a needle in a hay stack. You could have easily missed that hunting in a field.

mfitzy111

Mar 6, 2011
NEPA
Detector(s) used
garrett ACE350 (traded off!), minelab E-TRAC, AT-Pro
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
the buzzing masses took a few bites out of me while I was out yesterday- I would recommend picking up the stuff you can kill ticks with by spraying your clothing, as I had one found on my detector that seemed to take a jump off one of the trees and just appear- the craziest thing I've ever see!, and one on my car window (after traveling thru some interesting terrain to get to an old church location.) my only find there was a 1922 or 1923 wheat. for the most part the flying ones were out in force yesterday-

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread