A Little Silver, Wheats and an iPhone (Re-united)

DrJoePrime

Bronze Member
Sep 9, 2007
Long Beach, California
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, White's Surfmaster Dual Field, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett ATX
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
A little more quiet but still a great hunt...the little gray charm cleaned up to be a nice Silver sunflower. The 2 wheats are as found condition and need a vinegar bath to get their dates.

Then in the dry sand saw a silvery edge appear ...an iPhone!

Took it home and it turned on fine. Saw a text message note from a unique name. Goggle got her as a young soccer player and included the coach's e-mail address. I wrote him a message and included my phone number. Twenty minutes later he calls and gives me the young girl's dad's phone number.

I called him this morning and left a message. He called me back a few hours later and said he'll check with his daughter. She knew exactly who the iPhone belonged to and they gave my phone number to her. She called right after supper ... I said come on over and pick it up ..she put my address in her GPS and ten minutes later she rang the doorbell. I asked her where she lost it and she got the answer right. I gave her the phone and she gave me the biggest smile. (Whew ..THAT was fun!)

Gotta love this hobby!

HH Joe

Attachments

• Finds 11Oct sm.jpg
    Finds 11Oct sm.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 326
  • 925 sm.jpg
    925 sm.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 322

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions